Summer photo sessions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
August 26, 2004 - Today at Skaugum. Pictures by Trond Husø, ANB.

Attachments

• Kronp2.jpg
    Kronp2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 511
  • Kronpri.jpg
    Kronpri.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 477
  • Kronp3.jpg
    Kronp3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 441
  • Kronp4.jpg
    Kronp4.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 444
  • Kronp8.jpg
    Kronp8.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Kronp9.jpg
    Kronp9.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 450
  • Kronp10.jpg
    Kronp10.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 461
  • Kronp14.jpg
    Kronp14.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Kronp15.jpg
    Kronp15.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Today at Skaugum

August 26, 2004 - Today at Skaugum. Pictures by Trond Husø, ANB.

Attachments

• Kronp16.jpg
    Kronp16.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 426
  • Kronp17.jpg
    Kronp17.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 435
  • Kronp18.jpg
    Kronp18.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 436
  • Kronp19.jpg
    Kronp19.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 491
  • Kronp20.jpg
    Kronp20.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
Ingrid is an adorable child, and I am also glad to see that Mette-Marit has colloured those awful roots she had during her visit to Mela, It also looks like she has had her hair cut a little,looks good, Very nice pictures

Last edited:
My, Ingrid Alexandra sure has grown up... ;) I particularly enjoyed the pictures where she looks like she wonders what all the other people are doing around her. The ones where she sort of wrinkles her nose...

Oh, what great pictures! All three kids have grown so much! Magnus has even more hair now, and he's looking more like his big brother and mother every day! Ingrid certainly has a lot of personality for such a little girl! I bet that Haakon and Mette-Marit have so much fun raising these three, and Marius' father, too.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I love this picture. It show the resemblance between all three.

What a delicious family with so good looking children
I am delighted:wub:

What a cute family they are ! :flowers:
Ingrid Alexandra has really grown in the past year!

So cute!
What a beautiful family!
The photos remind me so much of the first Skaugum-photosession with Ingrid Alexandra in 2004!
The kids are amazing... sverre magnus turned into such a little man!

:norwayflag:

Great pictures! Ingrid really seems like a little spit fire with tons of personality! Sverre looks so much older, and Marius seems like such a great big brother.

Wow!

Lovely pictures and lovely children. I like them... so natural and normal...

Wonderful photos...wonderful children...wonderful parents...

I love Ingrid Alexandra. She is so funny. And Sverre Magnus is so beautiful. Mette-Marit and Haakon are very good parents. And I like the way the Norwegian Royal Family treat Marius.

Thank you all very much for posting the links to the pictures, they are all amazing.

wow, Magnus has grown into an extremly beautiful child, he looks so much like Marius & Mette-Marit. Ingrid Alexandra ... she seems to be very fun to be around, always doning something. Magnus & Ingrid are lucky to have a big brother like Marius. He seems like the best big-brother.

Mette-Marit and Haakon both look very good and happy.

:norwayflag::wub:

Thankssss!!!
Great photos, I love Sverre !!!!

Great pictures! Ingrid really seems like a little spit fire with tons of personality! Sverre looks so much older, and Marius seems like such a great big brother.
Same thoughts that I had when looking at the three children :) Ingrid is
such a funny girl, I hope she keeps her fresh humor during all her life, they
are all so wonderful children and the whole family is so wonderful to look at.
Thanks for posting the links to these great pics!

Beautiful family! I love these types of photo shoots! Ingrid definitely favors her father's side of the family. She reminds me a little of her aunt M-L. As for Sverre, he is very much similar to his mommy and older brother Marius. Thanks to all that have posted pics!

p.s. just in case anyone has trouble with the ANP link that Paty posted above. When you go to the link look to your left there is a box right directly under "trefwoord" you can type in "Skaugum" and then click on the blue button that says zoeken. It will then bring up 10 or 11 pages of pics.

Last edited:
The photos are absolutely lovely! So beautiful children!
Love to see how Marius is a gentle big brother!!!

I love this family! They look so down-to-earth. Beautiful children.

i like the photo marius riding on the back of sverre magnus tricycle. and sverre magnus has his mothers hair definitly.

Wonderful photos...wonderful children...wonderful parents...
hear hear. These people for whatever reason just ooze sympatheticness (is that even a word?!) if you know what I mean. Not an ounce of pretentiousness, this couple. No wonder the kids follow suit. Thumbs up for this young family.

The photo of Princess Ingrid Alexandra pulling faces has gotten a lot of comment. Here are some other cute ones;

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r248/KikkiB/Royal photos/Norway/Kronprinsfamilien_0_601365r.jpg Someone has rehearsed for the future as chief of the armed forces :rolleyes:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r248/KikkiB/Royal photos/Norway/Kronprinsfamilien_0_601360h.jpg Hey! Don't pull my ears!

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r248/KikkiB/Royal photos/Norway/_skaug4_jpg_601207h.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r248/KikkiB/Royal photos/Norway/Kronprinsfamilien_0_601354h.jpg

Otherwise, many Kodak moments and a few Christmas card options in this bunch. Also lucky that the weather was so nice, because the rest of Norway has got an autumnal drizzle of rain and other cocoa-friendly weather...

Back
Top Bottom