Photoshoot and interview before Sverre Magnus' christening

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ingrid Alexandra

Commoner
City
Oslo
Country
Norway
Sverre has really grown since we saw him last time!
I LOVE the picture of the kids together. Especially ingrid:)
Pictures from TV 2

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 618
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 450
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 531
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 462
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3,572
Last edited:
Great pictures thanks posting them

Haakon and Mette-Marit also did an interview with TV2, aired today. They discussed many things, their cooking abilities, the situation regarding a holiday place in Kristiansand, and more possible children.

They said that they weren't planning on having more children right now, but that they would definitely like more children. They had a bit of discussion as Haakon clearly wasn't as certain as Mette-Marit about it straight away. ;)

norwegianne said:
Haakon and Mette-Marit also did an interview with TV2, aired today. ;)

Is there a video on the internet, too?

On behalf of Prince Sverre Magnus's Christening, the Crownprincely Couple did an interview that has been described kindly by Norwegianne, here

to watch the interview with Haakon & Mette-Marit, go to this link : http://nrk.no/nyheter/innenriks/kongehuset/5530338.html
select "Lyd Og Video" on the right side, which also written "Se Hele Intervjuet Med Kronprinsparet"

if that doesn't work, select "Haakon og Mette-Marit"
then, select "Kronprinsparet for dapen"

meanwhile, here are some screencaps of the joyful parents :

(captured from NRK)

I tried to watch the video, but the colours were all wrong, lots of neon colours so you couldn't really recognize anything. Has this ever happened to any of you and what can you do to get the colours right?

u know i wasnt the biggest mette marit fan but she has really grown on me. i like her and haakon. they do make a nice couple that is also very down to earth.

Gosh! The Baby Looks So Cute With His Eyes!!! And Tongue Sticking Out! Ahhhh! I Wanna Kidnap It! So Cute!

wow! I can't wait to see if they do have more children! that would be wonderful!

Aussie Princess said:
wow! I can't wait to see if they do have more children! that would be wonderful!

I guess they will. Mette Marit seems to want more, Hakoon seems to be happy in his role as a father, and financially and time-wise they can afford oodles of kids.

I think they are one of the happiest families I've seen, I wonder how many they will have? 4? 5? 10 or 12 maybe?

those pics of the interview are beautiful. mette marit's skin looks like a doll's one: so perfect and healthy!

can anyone tell us what did they say in the interview? was it long?

carlota said:
those pics of the interview are beautiful. mette marit's skin looks like a doll's one: so perfect and healthy!

can anyone tell us what did they say in the interview? was it long?
it was quite a long interview. ;)
a summary of the interview by Norwegianne, just go here :)

Aussie Princess said:
I think they are one of the happiest families I've seen, I wonder how many they will have? 4? 5? 10 or 12 maybe?

I think they'll have one more kid - a total of four.

A royal fan

I am a mexican journalist and I write in a newspaper. I am a fan of royalty, special this princes of Norway. I think that they are a great family. I wrote articles of they because I am fan of the royal family of Norway. I think that this family is different to others. I like this photos.

MM's cheeks look so big and full. They are a very down to earth and attractive couple. I would like them to have more kids. They have beautiful kids.

Both IA and SM have very expressive eyes and look. This is one very beautiful family.

does anybody know why princess Mette Marit had black clothes?
She is in mourning? The same thing for baptism (Sverre Magnus and CHristian of Danemark). SO young and beatiful and with so sad clothes....
Thank you

zarat said:
does anybody know why princess Mette Marit had black clothes?
She is in mourning? The same thing for baptism (Sverre Magnus and CHristian of Danemark). SO young and beatiful and with so sad clothes....
Thank you
Lately she likes to wear dark outfits..and you are right..so young and using those colours..even when she was pregnant, she liked it :confused:

Adry said:
Lately she likes to wear dark outfits..and you are right..so young and using those colours..even when she was pregnant, she liked it :confused:

She probably is wearing dark colours of late because they are flattering to the fuller figure-with her recently having given birth all. Some woman can become quite self-concious about their weight after birth.

Yes, it's probably but still she seems to be less elegant during royal appointment.
Look at her during baptism of her son or during this of Christian of Danmark-she is just less royal comparing to princess Maxima or Mathilde or Letizia. And still they gave birth recently....

More pictures:
Søk | Scanpix

Søk | Scanpix

The article:
http://nrk.no/nyheter/innenriks/kongehuset/5530338.html
http://translate.google.hu/translat....no/nyheter/innenriks/kongehuset/5530338.html

http://nrk.no/nyheter/innenriks/5529805.html
http://translate.google.hu/translat...=http://nrk.no/nyheter/innenriks/5529805.html

I am surprised, that they said, they wanted more kids. I was convinced, that MM pregnancy with Sverre-Magnus was so bad, that they didn't want more kids... But I don't know why they decided so, that they don't want more kids. I read an interview with MM when she was pregnant with IA, and she said, that they want lot of kids, at least 4, and they have the very good financial background for it. But something is happened that they stopped this plan... :(

Last edited:
Fortimo, pregnancy can sometimes be way too challenging. Witness the recent struggles of the Duchess of Cambridge. For some women it is easy. For others, harder, and it does not seem related to their overall health. Some of the healthiest women can have pregnancy problems which come along quite unexpectedly. My own mother had toxemia with me sometimes called pre-eclampsia (dramatized recently on the drama Downton Abbey). She didn't want to go through that again, although she pulled both me and herself through the danger by a very strict and unusual diet which was atypical at that time. Onions, grapefruit, and nuts only, and a five mile walk every day. And my mother was usually so healthy she did not go to doctors, and lived to 97.

Back
Top Bottom