Official visit to New York City, 7-8th October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fairy tale

Heir Apparent
City
B.
Country
Germany
Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway will visit New York City on 7-8 October 2015.
Norwegian-American business cooperation is the main focus of the visit.

More details with the program in the press release:
kongehuset.no - Official visit to New York City

very detailed Press Programm in English for their visit
http://www.kongehuset.no/binfil/download2.php?tid=129840

kongehuset.no - Offisielt besøk til New York: Presseprogram
Google Translation

Program

7 October

• NACC - Centennial Gala Dinner
    CP Haakon holds the congratulatory speech. Innovation Norway with Anita Krohn Traaseth receives The NACC Achievement Award and Liv Ullmann receives Nora Award for Women of Achievement.
8 October

• CP Couple presents historical Norwegian UN design of America's most important design museum
    At the same time as the UN begins its 70. General Assembly becomes the Norwegian design in the UN Security Council hall incorporated into the permanent collection of the Cooper Hewitt. This hall is often referred to as "The Norwegian space" in the UN. In 1952 it was given as a gift from Norway, while Sweden and Denmark gave respectively the hall for the Economic and Social Council and the Trusteeship Council. The piece of original wallpaper given to Cooper Hewitt is donated by the family Bryn Petersen, followers of Ole Johan Petersen who in 1882 established Ullvarefabrikk Joh. Petersen AS which produced fabric. Leif Pedersen Bryn will be present at the ceremony.

• Lunch with Music Norway, Norwegian and American music industry and artists
    Norwegian music is experiencing a golden age in the United States with Norwegian hits and commercial successes while Scandinavia and Norway lead the way in digital solutions and services for music. The purpose of the luncheon is to support the Music Norway's US strategy in cooperation with the Foreign Service - highlighting Music Norway and Norwegian working towards American players. Together Kygo, Nico & Vinz and Cashmere Cat over 1 billion playbacks on Spotify.

• Norwegian Demo Day at WeWork
    Company presentations of ten Norwegian startup businesses before a US judge panel at WeWork in Chelsea.W elcome by Innovation Norway boss Anita Krohn Traaseth. Norwegian companies are: Bylineme AS (digital marketplace for freelance journalism), Document Farm (email solution for large businesses), EyeLife AS (healthcare technology), hitchhiker (fashion), IRPA AS (cleantech), Phonofile AS (music distribution), Sports Invention AS (sports equipment ), Tag Sensors (logistics technology), Tikkio AS (ticketing), Plus Point AS (gaming technology).

• Visit to the Norwegian Seamen's Church in New York

What´s wrong with his tux?!

I also wonder why he put on his orders while the Crown Princess didn´t...!
I know that CP Frederik wearing his elephant and military medals to a tuxedo when he´s abroad, Mary also wears her danish order!

What´s wrong with his tux?!

I also wonder why he put on his orders while the Crown Princess didn´t...!
I know that CP Frederik wearing his elephant and military medals to a tuxedo when he´s abroad, Mary also wears her danish order!

the bright blue with the Black details, the black line on his pants and the front of the jacket ...just small details that dont really matter :ROFLMAO:

Yes. there is a dis-balance between Haakon wearing orders and MM nothing

... I also wonder why he put on his orders while the Crown Princess didn´t...!
My guess is that adding anything to the front of that dress made it look even more confusing? Confusing was the best adverb I could come up with.

My guess is that adding anything to the front of that dress made it look even more confusing? Confusing was the best adverb I could come up with.

Well, you don´t wear orders to suit a dress or not, but for reasons of protocol.

Back
Top Bottom