Official visit to India. 29.10-4.11 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rominet09 said:
I have a problem with the pix in the latest messages, everytime I click, I have a message proposing to install a new program to see them, of course I don't dare because I am afraid of viruses
I get a box also, but it's named "file download" and it ask me if I want to save the file and where I want to save it.
Of course, since I'm at work and using thier computer, I don't want to save or download anything, so I guess I go with out seeing the pics. Oh well!:sad:

Larzen said:
"Sari-Look at state dinner with Vice President"
the pictures gets bigger if you press it
http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks/article1517378.ece

Mette-Marit a tourism seminar
http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/kongelige/article1517795.ece#

Picture special from Aftenposten
http://www.aftenposten.no/spesial/bildeserieviser/?id=1516851&foo=bar

the agenda today

The Crown Prince Couple takes part in the seminar "India-Norway Business Cooperation"
The Crown Prince takes part in the seminar "Norwegian Salmon Academy"
The Crown Princess takes part in the seminar "Norway as a Tourist Destinatio
The Crown Prince Couple visits National Craft Museum
The Crown Prince Couple takes part in the Ibsen Seminar "Noras sisters"
The Crown Prince Couple attends Norwegian-Indian Concert at the Sanskriti School

speeches can be read here
http://www.kongehuset.no/dt_kongehuset_newsstyle.asp?ogid=5&mgid=5&gid=505&aid=

Thanks Larzen- The pictures were very beautiful, I really love MM in the green jacket. It is a color she should wear more often. It is also nice to see her in something other then black and thick hose. I think she is a very beautiful women and I love the way they PC look at each other. I especailly love the picture of them in front of the Taj Mahal.

Thank you Sesa, you are lucky to have internet at the office, I don't

Mette's hat is gorgeous!Thanks everybody for the photos!

puresnow said:
Mette's hat is gorgeous!Thanks everybody for the photos!

what hat , didnt see her in a hat ?

abit late, but intresting

Royals are lovely when ordinary

Seema Guha
Saturday, October 28, 2006 21:19 IST

OSLO: When Norway’s Crown prince Haakon Magnus and Princess Mette-Marit and their entourage land in Mumbai on Sunday, the young royals will not be flying out on a plane with the emblem of the ruling house, but in a commercial Lufthansa flight. Full article & source

Norway Princess approves of Tandoori Norwegian Salmon!BY A STAFF REPORTER Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:22:43 ISTPrincess Mette-Marit visits Dadar catering college to award chefs for experiments with the Norwegian Salmon!

As a part of her official visit to India, Her Royal Highness Princess Mette-Marit of Norway stopped by at the Institute of Hotel Management Catering and Nutrition, Dadar, to give out
prizes to the winners of a student chef competition. Her presence was necessary because the competition was called the ‘Norwegian Salmon Challenge’. Full article & source

Norwegian royalty to head business delegation

OSLO: Salmon will be high on the agenda when Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway arrive in India in the first week of November at the head of a 100-plus business delegation. The monarchy in Norway is completely ceremonial, but a recent meeting with the Crown Prince and Crown Princess revealed that they are excellent diplomats for their country, and at ease with promoting business, culture and commerce. Full article & source

thanksss for all picturesss !!!!!!! MM is very beautiful in to India.

dazzling said:
Norway Princess approves of Tandoori Norwegian Salmon!BY A STAFF REPORTER Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:22:43 ISTPrincess Mette-Marit visits Dadar catering college to award chefs for experiments with the Norwegian Salmon!

I'm sure anything Tandoori would be delicious. I went to India backpacking around for a month in January and the food was to die for! Tandoori chicken, tandoori prawns, tandoori fish, tandoori platter....yum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom