Official Photos of the family (not photoshoots)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidu

Nobility
City
Senonnes
Country
France
two official pictures of Mette Marit and Haakon
from the 60celebrations.com

New pictures of Ingrid Alexandra, Sverre Magnus and Marius

1 new picture of the Crown Princely family, 1 of Princess Ingrid Alexandra, 1 of Prince Sverre Magnus and 1 of Marius.

http://img237.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=36760_4_122_503lo.jpg
http://img214.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=36750_1_122_100lo.jpg
http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=36759_3_122_632lo.jpg
http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=36753_2_122_718lo.jpg

(Source: www.kongehuset.no)

(I couldn't find a thread for Ingrid Alexandra, Sverre Magnus and Marius. If there is one, please feel free to move this thread.)

Josette

Thank you vry much! I appreciate these pictures!
What a lovely family. :wub:
Cute children.

They've grown so much. Sverre Magnus has a very mischievous look in his eyes, while Ingrid Alexandra looks more serious. And it's nice to see Marius included. He's growing into a very handsome young man. Beautiful family!

Beautiful children, beautiful family thanks

Thanks for the pictures Princess Robijn...What a charming family!

I think the discussion belongs here.
Indeed what a wonderful family - especially the children.
Ingrid Alexandra looks more and more as a future queen, she has serious look as her father :flowers:

Thanks sofajr, I wasn't sure where to put the post.

Josette

just wondering are these new pictures then ??? if so is it for some
Occasion

The pictures were released today on the official site of the Royal family. They usually add some new photos during the year from different photoshoots. Maybe this time they decided to organize a photo session for site.

Thank you for the photos! This family is so beautiful. The children have really gotten big! I agree with Sofajr. Ingrid-Alexandra looks very serious and regal in the photo. She is going to be a very beautiful queen.

Thank you very much Princess Robijn for the wonderful pics.Ingrid-Alexandra looks very sweet.

Awesome pictures! :wub:
The children are so handsome. Magnus looks like such a big boy already! I love his deep blue eyes.

What a beautiful family, Marius and Sverre look a lot alike, Ingrid-Alexander looks like her father. I find genetics funny, two blond blue eyed boys and one brown eye, brown hair girl. Thanks for the pictures!!

What wonderful pics..such a lovely family.

Definitely the boys resemble their mother and Ingrid looks like her father spit her out!

What a good looking family! From the parents on to the three beauties. Marius and Sverre, take a lot after their Mom, whilst Ingrid Alexandra looks a lot like Haakon.

They grow up so fast! I definitely agree with those that say that Ingrid Alexandra looks a lot like Haakon while the boys look a lot like their mom. I got to say though that I think that Sverre shares some similarities with king Olav as a child too.

I love all their eyes :) Beautiful children and I love watching them change and grow.

I also think Princess Ingrid Alexandra look very much like her father. The boys looks like their mother, but Prince Sverre has his fathers lips and I agree with Cici that Prince Sverre also resembels King Olav when he was a child.

Hopefully any day now we will get some Christmas pictures as well, and that they are just as :wub: as these ones are.

Wow! I have only looked at the picture of the family, but the children are unrecognisable from the last time I saw them!
Its a great shot - they are posed but dont look like it is too difficult to hold.
And I agree about the genetics - very interesting, and bizzare!

nice pics! I love this family :wub:

Can't wait for their christmas photo session :)

What a beautiful family, Marius and Sverre look a lot alike, Ingrid-Alexander looks like her father. I find genetics funny, two blond blue eyed boys and one brown eye, brown hair girl. Thanks for the pictures!!

Genetics is a funny thing, I agree.

Sverre's blondeness is not so strange, when you take into account, in addition to his mother, that both King Harald and Queen Sonja were blonde as children.

Ingrid is quite light brown compared to what her father was.

Gorgeous boy, he look just like his mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom