The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-28-2011, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Funny at the end when she arrives back at the palace with Queen Sonja and then asks "How am I getting home?"

Old 11-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Well I watched both parts of the documentary and have to say I loved it!
Usually we never see that close things as everyday life, relations (even in presence of the camera) between members of the family, Mette-Marit's favorite things and so on.
Hope that we get a fully translated version

Old 11-29-2011, 02:13 AM
Serene Highness

I don't understand why is it a problem, that this docufilm wasn't more critical. What is the problem with Mette-Marit in Norway? What do the people think about her? I hope the problem isn't her past, I can't imagine, that the people are interesting in it after 10 years...

NRK’s royal TV ‘miniseries’ drew flak : Views and News from Norway

The answer... An critical point is her interesting on luxus-warderobe...
http://translate.google.hu/translate...tid%3D10016227

Google Fordító

I watched the second part, and I had also the feeling, that she is a very strict boss. When they had the meeting about the Ghana trip, and had some problems, than the air was so frosty and she looked so angry... I wouldn't like her as my boss. And I ask she can manipulate also the King and Queen? Have they really respect to MM or only fear from her??? I think it couldn't be easy work with her and for her.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/k...artid=10016235

(Sorry, but the google-translater don't work for me... Maybe later... But here on right side the second artical is the english-version: http://translate.google.hu/translate...tid%3D10016227)

Other artical: http://translate.google.hu/translate...ge%2F1.7892896

This artical is about her BI study. In the film you can see, that she and an other student are in the classroom with the teacher. Was this a private lesson? Or in Norway can you also study if you are alone in a semester?

Google Fordító

I was a little bit surprised, that the royals have so much to say for their trips at home and also abroad. I didn't think that they organize and plan their trips. I thought always that their programms are made from the palacestaff and from ministers or politicans, and royals should be only there to represent, to smile and to be nice. I read often if they are abroad than many businesspeople and politicans are also with them, I thought this people have the say what the royals should make or not.

Google Fordító
Old 11-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

I watched the second part, and I had also the feeling, that she is a very strict boss. When they had the meeting about the Ghana trip, and had some problems, than the air was so frosty and she looked so angry... I wouldn't like her as my boss. And I ask she can manipulate also the King and Queen? Have they really respect to MM or only fear from her??? I think it couldn't be easy work with her and for her.
when planning the trip she realised she would not be able to make a aids conference in Mali, she then asks if there is a plane which will make it possible for her to leave Ghana friday morning,travel to London and onwards to Mali so that she can be there in the evening and attend the conference on saturday. Then her staff looks at her and it seems they are thinking it is not possible to make it timwise. LAter in the series you see that her assistant has found away for her to make both the Ghana visit and 24 hours of the AIDS conference in Mali. She was not commanding them, just asking if it was possible to find a solution to be both places.

Quote:
This artical is about her BI study. In the film you can see, that she and an other student are in the classroom with the teacher. Was this a private lesson? Or in Norway can you also study if you are alone in a semester?
You haev clases together with many other students but is is also usual to have smaller guidance groups, or if you are at a Master studies,meetings with professors alone or with students attatched to the same Professor

Quote:
I was a little bit surprised, that the royals have so much to say for their trips at home and also abroad. I didn't think that they organize and plan their trips. I thought always that their programms are made from the palacestaff and from ministers or politicans, and royals should be only there to represent, to smile and to be nice. I read often if they are abroad than many businesspeople and politicans are also with them, I thought this people have the say what the royals should make or not.
Trips abroad are often organised by innovation norway which is sort of an umbrella organisation for norwegian industry, they make a program for the business people, and then I guess the royals select amongst the events what they want to attend, as they also attend ceremonial and cultural events I dont think they make all the business events. Of course the ministry of forreign affairs also has a say in where they are going and what is appropriate. But the royals of course do more than smile and look pretty.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:40 PM
Serene Highness

Here can you find some gif from the film (and also some other photos about the family):
marius borg høiby | Tumblr
Old 10-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

I discovered with surprise, that the webside NRK wrote also the text for the docu (and I think all other program too), you should click under the film on "teksting", and with a translater you can read what they say in the film...
NRK TV - Kronprinsesse Mette-Marit - 20.11.2011
Google Fordító (click on "subtitles")

and so with the other part of the docu:
NRK TV - Kronprinsesse Mette-Marit - 27.11.2011
Google Fordító

And if you click on one sentece in the text, than the film shows this part of the docu where this sentence was said...

Tags
haakon, mette-marit, wedding anniversary