Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol maybe Mette-Marit is having twins

Prince Haakon - Edvard
Princess Sophia Maud Victoria

Twins is a nice thought, but I highly doubt it, for the simple reason that they would have been here by now if it were...maybe in a future pregnancy.

Ingrid Alexandra said:
the source is a girlfriend to a guy I work with. She works at Baby Shop. there are no pictures as I know, but maybe Se og Hør will print some tomorrow!?! According to the source, Mette-Marit was not happy with the photographs who followed her.
Se og hør does indeed have the pictures from the baby shopping, they confrim the story that she "had a break down" and is tired before the birth (or maybe tired of journalists) The press must be getting really impatient also, I guess Se og Hør would have a reporters both at the hospital and at Skaugum now, and probably have driven after them to see where they were going.

Last edited:
And in Germany they are so impatient that she has now already had her new baby:eek:

Here are the headlines:
-The 3. baby, now her mother happiness is complete
-So happy with the 3. baby
-The 3. Royal baby, all about her new mothers happiness
-DRAMATIC birth, all about the birth:
She was admitted to hospital but Norwegian radiostations report that in the last minut she changed her mind and had the baby at home, a very nervous Haakon waking in and out of the hospital confirmed the rumours
But when her cute baby now sleeps by her side she can smile at her worries.

The Press secretary at the Palace refuse to comment
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=110359

Larzen said:
Se og hør does indeed have the pictures from the baby shopping, they confrim the story that she "had a break down" and is tired before the birth (or maybe tired of journalists) The press must be getting really impatient also, I guess Se og Hør would have a reporters both at the hospital and at Skaugum now, and probably have driven after them to see where they were going.
Talk about being impatient. VG reports that German magazines claim that the birth has already taken place. http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=110359

The credibility of it all gets strange when, according to VG, 7tage has a picture of where they claim the birth took place (which would be Rikshospitalet) and the building is the government's Cabinet building. (Regjeringsbyggningen):eek:

:D That´s common practice. They always do this around a Royal or celebrity birth. It´s all about being first one with something. Even in weeks, when something really important happens, it can happen, that they put it only as small headline on the cover and publish an other heartbreaking (invented...of course) story on the cover.

So we are still waiting...it´s getting tiresome.
Oh btw Jennifer Garner got a girl...and now it even wouldn´t surprise me, when Claire would be faster with her twins...

Last edited:
Lena said:
:D That´s common practice. They always do this around a Royal or celebrity birth. It´s all about being first one with something. Even in weeks, when something really important happens, it can happen, that they put it only as small headline on the cover and publish an other heartbreaking (invented...of course) story on the cover.

So we are still waiting...it´s getting tiresome.
Oh btw Jennifer Garner got a girl...and now it even wouldn´t surprise me, when Claire would be faster with her twins...

that would be hilarious. it would be nice if those twins were born. that way we'd have something to keep us distracted. I am happy for Jennifer and Ben (and Violet is fairly normal name for a celebrity baby) but they just dont really do it for me.

MM (or even Claire for that matter) are endlessly more interesting.

Larzen said:
Some picrures I have scanned from Se og Hør:

Attachments

• babyshop.JPG
    babyshop.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 288
  • najaajaj.JPG
    najaajaj.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 174
LaMinka said:

what cute photos. its nice to see them doing 'normal' things like this. thanks so much for scannning them for us.

norwegianne said:
Talk about being impatient. VG reports that German magazines claim that the birth has already taken place. http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=110359

The credibility of it all gets strange when, according to VG, 7tage has a picture of where they claim the birth took place (which would be Rikshospitalet) and the building is the government's Cabinet building. (Regjeringsbyggningen):eek:

Hahaha, that's hilarious! :D
I believe those magazines need to fill their pages desperately with no matter what!

Larzen said:
And in Germany they are so impatient that she has now already had her new baby:eek:

Here are the headlines:
-The 3. baby, now her mother happiness is complete
-So happy with the 3. baby
-The 3. Royal baby, all about her new mothers happiness
-DRAMATIC birth, all about the birth:
She was admitted to hospital but Norwegian radiostations report that in the last minut she changed her mind and had the baby at home, a very nervous Haakon waking in and out of the hospital confirmed the rumours
But when her cute baby now sleeps by her side she can smile at her worries.

The Press secretary at the Palace refuse to comment
http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=110359
OMG,
why do they ever write things like this:mad: :mad: .
It's really embarrassing that this is fro my country:eek:

LaMinka said:

Thank yoooouuuu.... for these scans, LaMinka! :) :) :)
It maybe innapropriate for se og hor to print this and to follow them, but at least for us, royal baby watchers, it's a relieve of enornomous waiting...
hopefully, this is a "late-minute" shopping and the baby will come really really soon... not a week later... not two week later...
the waiting is just getting frustating...

I never knew that any English words were used in Norway. I hope I see more of that in Sweden, it'll make my learning the language alot easier!:p

Still no baby? The waiting's getting terrible!

Layla1971, you have to come to Holland! We use a lot of English words and when we notice that someone is a foreigner, we start to speak English automatically, whether we master it or not! :p

Ingrid Alexandra said:
the source is a girlfriend to a guy I work with. She works at Baby Shop. there are no pictures as I know, but maybe Se og Hør will print some tomorrow!?! According to the source, Mette-Marit was not happy with the photographs who followed her.

IngridAlexandra, Does your friend know what MM & Haakon bought in that huge box? what is missing from the baby's nursery? ;) :eek: :eek:

Maxie said:
Layla1971, you have to come to Holland! We use a lot of English words and when we notice that someone is a foreigner, we start to speak English automatically, whether we master it or not! :p

Thanks for the advice Maxie! Actually I want to work in Holland in a few years, and I'm not too confident about learning Dutch!:D At least people speaking some English would help.

Maxie said:
I suppose that is also going to be a difficulty for Layla in learning a new language. People in the Scandinavian countries have a relatively good grasp on English, and, a lot of the time, we prefer to talk that to foreigners to make it easier for them. It makes it very hard to learn the languages, to put it like that.

My, my, this is a stubborn little one...

norwegianne said:
I suppose that is also going to be a difficulty for Layla in learning a new language. People in the Scandinavian countries have a relatively good grasp on English, and, a lot of the time, we prefer to talk that to foreigners to make it easier for them. It makes it very hard to learn the languages, to put it like that.

I've noticed people speak English fairly well and the accent confused me a bit to start but now I can understand it enough to get by.

There isn't too much written English, but that's normal really.

Layla1971 said:
Thanks for the advice Maxie! Actually I want to work in Holland in a few years, and I'm not too confident about learning Dutch!:D At least people speaking some English would help.

If you know the Swedish language, Dutch doesn't necessarily be too hard. It's the same family, you know. I can read Swedish pretty good, but I don't know if reading Dutch is the same for Swedish people (anyone?). But speaking is different, of course...

norwegianne said:

That's the same in Holland. I once had a American living in my student house who said to me: 'Stop talking english to me, I know english! I'm driven mad by you stupid Dutchies. As soon as you hear someone isn't Dutch you all start speaking english and when you're finished you've got te guts to say: Sorry about my english, I know it's bad!'. Well I tell you one thing: it isn't. My dutch is bad, not your english! So say something in dutch to me!!!'
After this little speech I couldn't stop laughing for about ten minutes and when I finished laughing I started to speak english again. Speaking dutch to foreigners? No way! That simply isn't possible....

But then I have to say, my writing sure is better. It always takes me a couple of days to pronounce other languages properly. :eek: I have to get used to the sound of them, I guess...

But back on topic:
Mette-Marit, do you think you're able to deliver that baby before the end of this week?! :p

I just keep on listening to NRK's internet radio - but nothing seems to be happening.

I want something to be happening.

ive heard its already been born :) can anyone confirm this?

a German magazine they are talking about it on one of the messageboards

Royal Fan said:
a German magazine they are talking about it on one of the messageboards
ah... rarely trust a German magazine ;) At least not until it is properly confirmed from the palace... it is discussed in the previous page of this thread.

oh my gosh.. the waiting is getting ridiculous..

is the norwegian newspaper or tv share the same frustation, norwegianne?

purple_platinum said:
oh my gosh.. the waiting is getting ridiculous..

is the norwegian newspaper or tv share the same frustation, norwegianne?
There is very little mention of it at all, actually.

norwegianne, while waiting.. can i ask you how to make the avatar bigger, like yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom