Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the first date of Dec (wasn't it that?) was correct, or maybe the little one is just too comfortable!

The only thing is I love to see Mother and Baby, so we will still not get to see Mette-Marit for ages when she gives birth.

I was away when Mary gave birth and then asleep for Leonor's birth, would love to see an update of this birth during the day.

Do you think we will see Mette-Marit with the new baby this side of Christmas? Wasn't it about 2 weeks after Ingrid's birth we saw the family together? I am hopeful everything goes well, mum and baby are healthy so that we get to see them before Christmas. Would be so lovely.

EmmieLou said:
Maybe the first date of Dec (wasn't it that?) was correct, or maybe the little one is just too comfortable!

The only thing is I love to see Mother and Baby, so we will still not get to see Mette-Marit for ages when she gives birth.

I was away when Mary gave birth and then asleep for Leonor's birth, would love to see an update of this birth during the day.

Do you think we will see Mette-Marit with the new baby this side of Christmas? Wasn't it about 2 weeks after Ingrid's birth we saw the family together? I am hopeful everything goes well, mum and baby are healthy so that we get to see them before Christmas. Would be so lovely.

The Norwegian usually have family christmas, a photo session and they attend a church service in the morning. so, by that time, i do hope we'll see the new baby pictured together with his/her new family.
I hope they also did a photo session and interview in skaugum like they did after Ingrid's birth. it would be interesting to see...

Layla1971 said:
I think she'd be a little more unconventional than Victoria if she took after Mette-Marit!:)

What I think is that Victoria has such personal warmth and charm, and I think this is something Ingrid might have to, if she comes after her parents.

You know what? Let's play Fairy Godmother. If you could give the new baby one wish, what would it be?

Smilla said:
If she's like Mette-Marit, she could turn out to be a very unconventional queen, a mixture of Margarethe II and CP Victoria. Oh, wouldn't that be nice?

I'd love seeing that. Then she'd marry a charming prince or noble young man (so that there is more noble/royal blood in her children's veins), unconventionnal too. Lovely :D

Smilla said:
You know what? Let's play Fairy Godmother. If you could give the new baby one wish, what would it be?

Good character and one more, luck!

Smilla said:

Be yourself; don't try to look like the other, don't hesitate to live as you want. Be free to make your wishes be real.

1 wish? That he/she would come out of her mother's womb soon...

Last edited:
wish? That she would come out of her mother's womb soon...

Hehee...I 'd like a girl too, but after all, King Harald and Queen Sonja must wish for a boy, after 3 granddaughters!:D

oops... i meant he / she...

but, no, seriously.,,, i would like the baby to have ability to make everyone around her to smile & bring happiness... and when he/she grows up.. the ability to influence others.

it would be nice if the little baby could join the rest of the family for the photo session this christmas.
can't wait to see the baby when he/she decides to come:)

I wonder who will be first: Mette-Marit or Jennifer Garner? Aren't they both due around now?

norwegianne said:
I wonder who will be first: Mette-Marit or Jennifer Garner? Aren't they both due around now?

i saw her pictures too, anne.
Jen Garner looks so huge... it's like she's carrying a twin, but we know she'll have a baby girl.

Nothing Yet oh well .........hmmmm 1 wish That he or she would be a good Christian Happy and Healthy and would always strive to put others first and uphold the Monarchy and the Laws within Norway :)

Smilla said:
Beauty from within as well as the outside, the ability to know right from wrong sooner than the average child, the ability to know when to speak up and when to hold one's tongue, a strong backbone to stand up for one's belief's and not waver under critisim, but most of all happiness and good health.:)

We're allowed more than one? I'll have to think of more! Although I did have more in my first post on this subject but I deleted them.

Beauty & grace, wisdom, intelligence, loyalty, honesty and courage.

still nothing? no contractions no baby? I am starting to think it will never happen..!!!

What I wish on (?) the baby is a loving home and a character that makes him or her optimistic rather than pessimistic.

ladybelline said:

Hehee...I 'd like a girl too, but after all, King Harald and Queen Sonja must wish for a boy, after 3 granddaughters!:D
They do have a grandson; Marius. Just because he isn't a 'blood' relation doesn't mean that they wouldn't treat him like their own. I'm really think that this baby will be a girl.

I wish that he/she get a great and warm childhood, to be him/her self and that he/she bring her parents and family a big joy when he/she finally arrive her on this world!

Last edited:
Just checking in :) and I see..still no news :) Oh well...baby will come when its ready. Please be ready now :)

Danielle said:
They do have a grandson; Marius. Just because he isn't a 'blood' relation doesn't mean that they wouldn't treat him like their own. I'm really think that this baby will be a girl.

That's true. The Kings are treating Marius like a grandson, what is very nice from them.

Zonk1189 said:
Just checking in :) and I see..still no news :) Oh well...baby will come when its ready. Please be ready now :)
Yes! Come now and not to nigth(Norway time: its 10 25 pm here now) I'm so tierd so come now or tomorrow! Please;)

Come on!!! If the baby really wants to be born in November, she/he has only 1,5 hour time!:D

LaMinka said:
Yes! Come now and not to nigth(Norway time: its 10 25 pm here now) I'm so tierd so come now or tomorrow! Please;)

I think the 1st of december is just perfect for a birthday. You open the first day of the Advent Calendar and its still far enough away from Christmas. I always pity children, who celebrate their birthday shortly before or after Christmas.
So baby come out..in 1.5 hours and within 25.5 ;)

No news yet?!:( It's late here and I thought the baby would be here by now! BTW, it's going to be a December baby! It's past midnight in Norway now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom