Mette-Marit's pregnancy with Sverre Magnus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaMinka said:
lol!! I hope that not happend..;):D Please baby come on Saturday.:p That had be great as I can be here almost all day, today and sunday is a bit worse (Well, for me it is;) )
I hope the baby comes today. I'm leaving on a cruise Saturday, and internet access is extremely expensive on cruise ships.

kwanfan said:
I hope the baby comes today. I'm leaving on a cruise Saturday, and internet access is extremely expensive on cruise ships.
I hope he/she comes today.. but soon I have to leave to work.. for some time.. from 6. pm to 9. pm norwegian time.. please baby not come when I'm on work!!:eek:

kwanfan said:

Have fun on your cruise, kwanfan! I hope you enjoy yourself! Maybe you can ask a friend to send you a text message once the baby arrives. :)

I Cant belive the Baby hasnt shown up yet lol Id say he will arrive before Monday Morning I Dont think they will have a girl if they do i like the name Mette-Sophia Elizabeth Kathryn Sonja

corazon said:
still nothing?

tell me about it! i'm constantly checking for that all-important news bulletin.(I'm hoping for a girl, btw;) )

I guess they had to anounce the pregnancy so early on because her condition was forcing Mette Marit to cancel royal duties.

but its frustrating because we have to wait sooooooo long and the anouncement came around the same time as Mary and Letizia who both already have their babies now.

Another royal baby is going to come into the world? Suprise, surprise! I hope Mette-Marit delivers soon, she must be very uncomfortable. Whenever it happens, I hope she has a safe delivery and Norway will have a new prince/princess. I don't care what the gender is since we've had a mix batch with the previous royal births. As long as the baby is healthy and happy!

I thought for sure that Mette-Marit would deliver before now. It shows you how much I know! When I saw her pictures when she was in London, the baby hadn't dropped yet she was still carrying her/him high. Well, babies come when they decide they want to come. I still hope it's this weekend.:p

itll be before Monday Ill guarentee it (well maybe).......... lol :)

pollyemma said:
I guess they had to anounce the pregnancy so early on because her condition was forcing Mette Marit to cancel royal duties.

but its frustrating because we have to wait sooooooo long and the anouncement came around the same time as Mary and Letizia who both already have their babies now.

when mary anniounced her preg she had already passed her first trimester. mette did not yet pass them although both pregnancies were announced the same day, so that's why mary's been enjoying her baby for weeks now, and mett's baby is not yet born.

nokklav said:
when mary anniounced her preg she had already passed her first trimester. mette did not yet pass them although both pregnancies were announced the same day, so that's why mary's been enjoying her baby for weeks now, and mett's baby is not yet born.

I think it was just a comment on how frustrating waiting is! Most of us know the pregnancy was announced at thesame time as the other ones, but at a different stage in the pregnancy.

Last edited:
well, as i read when the baby watch on Letizia getting frustating, the baby come when he or she feels like it and there's nothing we can do about it...
so,... just breathe and relax a little bit...

i'm always scared when i see this thread in the portal! today i saw this one and the "who is pregnant in the royal circle one", so i though "one of two options, she has gone into the clinic just now, or i have missed all the baby watching!". fortunately nothing happened still, but it's incredible how i always get excited when i see it in the recently updates ones... :)

i really look forward to see if it will be a prince or a princess and to know the name. norwegian royals usually choose nice names for their babies (isadora, my prefered, maud, angelica, ingrid)...

November 26th is actually among the dates when fewest Norwegian babies are born, according to the Statistical Norwegian Bureau. But I'm a bit disappointed that it haven't happened already.

didn't they say first days of december? probably we need to wait a little bit more and he/she is not going to be premature... :)

carlota said:
didn't they say first days of december? probably we need to wait a little bit more and he/she is not going to be premature... :)

They said the actual date was private, but she looks big enough for the baby to be born soon.

Layla1971 said:
They said the actual date was private, but she looks big enough for the baby to be born soon.

I think Larzen or Norwegianne said the date was moved up to the end of November.
(Wow, this is stressful. Everytime the "MM is pregnant!" thread comes up, I jump a little and go like "Wow! Did I miss something?")

Layla1971 said:
I think it was just a comment on how frustrating waiting is! Most of us know the pregnancy was announced at thesame time as the other ones, but at a different stage in the pregnancy.

yeah sure of course i understand....no need to specify i just made a comment

Smilla said:
I think Larzen or Norwegianne said the date was moved up to the end of November.
(Wow, this is stressful. Everytime the "MM is pregnant!" thread comes up, I jump a little and go like "Wow! Did I miss something?")

I know, I'm the same about it!

nokklav said:
yeah sure of course i understand....no need to specify i just made a comment

I just wanted to clarify to those who may not have know that the pregnancy was announced early.

norwegianne said:
November 26th is actually among the dates when fewest Norwegian babies are born, according to the Statistical Norwegian Bureau. But I'm a bit disappointed that it haven't happened already.

Thats an interesting fact. I wonder why that is.

It would be interesting if the baby come on november 26, 2005.I read at SRMB that it's the birthdate of Queen Maud. but, i didn't happen.... oh well...

still nothing? I cant wait any more!!!

we have wait for Crown Princess's birth dues if she not gives birth by November if would born end of November we have wait and see what happened if not they would get birth on December when my mom pregnant with my brother and my brother would get born by December but its late overdues for 2 weeks they he born on new years day Jan.1 he really lucky to be born it!

I'm very impatient now.:p C'mon little Princess/Prince, we're all waiting!

lol I"m sure MM is saying that 1000 times a day now.

Gloriana said:
I'm very impatient now.:p C'mon little Princess/Prince, we're all waiting!

VERY impatient! :D

The little baby is really feeling comfortamble inside mommy's womb, huh?
it's taking so long...
for most royal pregnancy, usually the birth took around 1-2 weeks before the actual due date announcement, but, in this case it's very very accurate.
end of november? could it be 30th november?

may be the november's last week.

I'm getting impatient too i hope the birth goes well for both mette-marit and the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom