Mette-Marit and Maternity Leave

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she seems to have totally disappeared!

nokklav said:

MM is most likely spending time with her kids right now. Keeping Marius and IA out of trouble :p and making sure SM is comfortable :) . She just had her third child and three pregnanies + three births must be hard on a woman's body especially since MM is over 30. Let's just give her time to relax and de-stress and I'm sure we'll have her out and about with a lot of photos to our heart's content! :rolleyes:

soCal girl said:
MM is most likely spending time with her kids right now. Keeping Marius and IA out of trouble :p and making sure SM is comfortable :) . She just had her third child and three pregnanies + three births must be hard on a woman's body especially since MM is over 30. Let's just give her time to relax and de-stress and I'm sure we'll have her out and about with a lot of photos to our heart's content! :rolleyes:

Completely agree with you, soCal girl. We'll just have to be a little patient and we'll see the Crown Princess, attending numerous events again.

A bit off-topic but I really like your signature!

nokklav said:
Well, I think we will be seeing her quite a bit in June. She will take part in the Spanish State visit to Norway, she and Haakon will go to Thailand for the King's diamond jubilee, and she will take part in the 100th anniversary of the coronation celebrations which last about a week. As larzen posted, she will also be opening a fashion exhibit this week and according to the calendar of engagements, she opens two national parks in late June. So we just have to have a bit more patience and we will see Mette-Marit plenty!

Happy to see that. I miss her terribly

Don't worry, I'm sure we will see her when she's ready. I would much rather she was taking her well-deserved rest and being with her children at this stage in their lives:)

yes i know she's got three little kids. i do not mean in any way to critizise her. she is lucky to be able to enjoy her kids, but i guess she needs to find the right balance of staying with her kids and her duties. my wish to see her goes far beyond seeing her outfits, or commenting on her make up...so i do wish to see her soon. and maybe she can get along her kids on her engagements haha :D

Yes, I know:)
I personally don't see too much of a problem with how she handles her duties- she sort of married into a job which she obviously finds hard, and she had work hard to try and win over a wary Norwegian public and protect her son at the same time. After two more kids I feel she probably just wants to relax for a bit.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom