Marius Borg Hoiby - Discussions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is very handsome! He looks so much like his mother!

wartenberg7 said:
Isn´t he going to be confirmed this year?!

He's 15, isn't he? I think the confirmation will be a private affair, though.

fairy tale said:
Marius has been at the annual High Camp at Turtagrø together with CP Haakon last weekend.
Picture 1 - Picture 2 - Picture 3

Aww I'm only seeing these pictures now. Even after all the time they have been step parent and child I love seeing the two of them doing things together.

I hadn't seen the pictures before either.
Crown Prince Haakon and Marius appear to have very warm, loving relationship. :)

Well Haakon has known him since he was very little and shared his whole life ! Marius was his first experience of paternity !

:previous:
Indeed. I absolutely love the tender pictures of Haakon and little Marius from Haakon and Mette-Marit's wedding.

He's 15, isn't he? I think the confirmation will be a private affair, though.

Yes, think so, too. But this won´t prevent photographers from waiting outside Asker church (like Marius´first day at school 9 years ago).Aren´t confirmations usually being done in springtime? Confirmations in my homecountry are already over for this year.

wartenberg7 said:
Yes, think so, too. But this won´t prevent photographers from waiting outside Asker church (like Marius´first day at school 9 years ago).Aren´t confirmations usually being done in springtime? Confirmations in my homecountry are already over for this year.

They'd have to know when and where the confirmation will take place (unless they're not allowed to chose another church?). Maybe people around him are discreet enough or the press aren't that interested? That's a good thing for Marius, he'll be an adult in a few years and should be given privacy.

Old photos of Marius with Mette Marit, Haakon and his father at a children's performance in 2003 (bottom of the page).
http://royaldish.com/index.php?PHPS...cf89a5d2e98ec9&topic=6674.msg473558#msg473558

Last edited:
Thank you for the information, fairy tale. :flowers:
I'm really glad the King and Queen will be in attendance as well; shows they are fully accepting of Marius as their "extra" grandchild.
On the whole, the Norwegian Royal Family has behaved impeccably when it comes to Marius: he is truly part of the family - and they make sure it shows.

But why they call Marius " a norwegian prince"? Nobody took care of checking the facts of his status...

there's a correction at the end of the article: Correction: An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated Marius Borg Høiby was a prince. The teen is Crown Princess Mette-Marit's son from a prior relationship and doesn't carry a title.

so where are these pictures marius put on his instagram page? are they accesible to everyone or just his friends?

there's a correction at the end of the article: Correction: An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated Marius Borg Høiby was a prince. The teen is Crown Princess Mette-Marit's son from a prior relationship and doesn't carry a title.

so where are these pictures marius put on his instagram page? are they accesible to everyone or just his friends?

They are not available more. His account was open, but now it is closed only for friend. Or other articals wrote, that his account is canceled. I don't know, but we couldn't see this photos... :(

fairy tale said:

Lovely pics. I just wish Marius would cut his hair! I think I spotted his maternal grandmother in one of the pictures. Did his father attend?

Goodness he is a beautiful boy...so tall now! He is the spitting image of Mette-Marit!

Kongefamilien i familiekonfirmasjon - Østlandssendingen - NRK Nyheter (Already posted I think, but there's a video added)

Yes his father attended along with his wife and two brothers of Marius. His uncles and aunt from his mother’s family were also all there, as was the crown Princess mother.

The video shows the Royal family arriving and Marius entering the church. Also we see all them after the ceremony with some nice bits of Marius hugging a lot of his friends and family. Including his father and stepmother.

Kongefamilien i familiekonfirmasjon - Østlandssendingen - NRK Nyheter (Already posted I think, but there's a video added)

Yes his father attended along with his wife and two brothers of Marius. His uncles and aunt from his mother’s family were also all there, as was the crown Princess mother.

The video shows the Royal family arriving and Marius entering the church. Also we see all them after the ceremony with some nice bits of Marius hugging a lot of his friends and family. Including his father and stepmother.

Thanks for the hint to the video, I absolutely loved to watch it :wub:
Ingrid Alexandra lost her shoe on the steps inside and Sverre Magnus is cuddled by one of the boys :)
Marius is blessed with a loving family and friends.

more pictures from APA APA-PictureDesk

and another picture gallery http://www.royalportraits.nl/categories.php?cat_id=836&sessionid=ecca57a43e4d4d3bcd9ba9eea25b8b92

Last edited:
Is the tall man with very thick blond hair Marius' father? He resembles the boy in a striking way. I saw MM embrace him too.

I love it when exes have a good relationship...it means that they are determined to put their children's wellbeing first. :)

Last edited:
The boy who cuddles Sverre

Thanks for the hint to the video, I absolutely loved to watch it :wub:
Ingrid Alexandra lost her shoe on the steps inside and Sverre Magnus is cuddled by one of the boys :)
Marius is blessed with a loving family and friends.

more pictures from APA APA-PictureDesk

and another picture gallery Royalportraits

Does anybody know who this boy is who cuddles Sverre?

Is the tall man with very thick blond hair Marius' father? He resembles the boy in a striking way. I saw MM embrace him too.

I love it when ex's have a good relationship...it means that they are determined to put their children's wellbeing first. :)

Yes, that is him. The women with long dark hair that is seen during all the hugging is Marius’s stepmom. They were both guests at the palace when the Crown Prince couple celebrated their 10 year anniversary last year. And they have often been photographed on their way to Skaugum for celebrations of Marius’s birthdays over the years.

Does anybody know who this boy is who cuddles Sverre?

Nothing besides that he’s a friend of Marius and obviously knows Prince Sverre Magnus as well.

Back
Top Bottom