Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cute Video. But I have a question.

Looking at pictures and video like this you wonder what is the point of Royalty? This looks like any other family enjoying a picnic outside their somewhat small-ish cabin. Should'nt pictures of the Crown Prince of Norway and his family be, I don't know, more REGAL?

Well, this is why I like them so much. Norwegian are very down to earth / no fuss people so images like these go right to our hearts.

I’m very glad they don’t release pictures and videos on such an occasion that are very stiff and formal. I much more enjoy seeing them like this. The point of royalty isn’t to have a royal family that act and look regal.

Eating outside, or being outside in that kind of weather is very common up here. We have a saying that translates to: it’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing, and many of us kind of live by that saying. They were all approximately dressed and kept warm also by being active. Spending the day like we see the Crown Prince family do here is admired and very common within the Norwegian society.

Marius is a lot older than Ingrid and Magnus, and in any case I don’t think this video is enough to judge by. Both Mette-Marit and Haakon are seen interacting with all the children, and I can’t see how the children are treated differently. The focus is more on Ingrid, but she is the heir and it’s her birthday so that is natural. But I love how they include the whole family in these yearly birthday videos.

Thanks for the lovely pictures and video. It´s nice to see a family like theirs, enjoying themselves normally in those awesome surroundings. Even though they are royals, that doesn´t mean they have to be always shown in regal occasions. What a fantastic relationship CP Haakon has with Marius!

My god! I must have to go the Norway. I never saw anything as beatiful as those images of their contryside. Such breathtaking.

the pictures are lovely. it's great how the norwegians always manage to look relaxed and down to earth, even in official pics! they all look great. i can't believe ingrid and sverre are so grown up already!

I can't believe Ingrid-Alexandra is 5 i remember reading the reports when she was born.
Time flies doesn't it :D

Norway looks as beautiful as ever, so does the royal family. Espec the Birthday Gilrl.

x

The countryside and the family are beautiful! Great pictures, thank you very much!

Adorable family! Haakon and M-M are by far my favourite royals. Thanks for sharing.

Already six years old - time flies. :) These are lovely pictures of Ingrid Alexandra! She resembles her mother and her brother Marius quite much IMO, aside from the hair colour.

Happy Birthday Princess Ingrid! What stunning photo too!

Oh I can't believe Ingrid Alexandra is six already. It seems as if I was just reading about her birth! She looks like her mother. :flowers:

Svenskdamtidning.se has a report about the birthday of Ingrid Alexandra. It is said that Princess Ingrid Alexandra was mentioned in one episode of the Simpsons. Has someone more information?

Google Nachricht

Great photos, thanks a lot!
She looks like her grandfather Harald.
It is strange but I can see a bit o CP Victoria in her. Well maybe its because I have great simpathy to them :flowers:

Wow, she looks just like her mother but with dark colouring.

Great pictures, the NRF are doing a great job in presenting themselves as down to earth and natural, probably for the reason that they are, it's genuine. No fake posing, no holding back of pictures or hiding the kids for "privacy" reasons, it all comes natural what makes this family so popular.

While I thought that IA looked like her dad as a toddler, now she's all Mette-Marit. She looks like a happy, confident kid within a relaxed family.

Svenskdamtidning.se has a report about the birthday of Ingrid Alexandra. It is said that Princess Ingrid Alexandra was mentioned in one episode of the Simpsons. Has someone more information?

Yes Ingrid was mentioned on the latest US episode of the Simpsons. Lisa's class was reporting about inspirational women, and all the girls in class were reporting about princesses. 1 reported about Princess Anne, 15 about Princess Diana, 2 about Ingrid, and 1 about Princess Leah (Star wars).

The actual dialogue:

Teacher: "Okay. So far for inspirational women day, we've had 1 Princess Anne, 15 Dianas, 2 baby Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway and 1 Princess Leah."

I would like to extend my best wishes to Princess Ingrid Alexandria on the occasion of her sixth birthday. I would also like to wish upon her the serenity of the next few years ahead as well, and not to have too great a loss or burden put on her at such a young age.

Back
Top Bottom