Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wub: :wub: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE PRINCESS:wub: :wub:

YOU ARE SUCH A SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL AND MY FAVORITE PRINCESS!!:heart:
THANKS FOR THE VIDEO AND THANK YOU TO THE PRINCELY FAMILY FOR ALLOWING US TO SHARE A LITTLE BIT IN HER BIRTHDAY.​

I'm always looking forward to her bday pics and vids. Lovely Princess :wub:

When Ingrid fell down, did she ate some snow? She seems to be chewing something after... when she and her mom were laughing. Or was she just covering her mouth when she laughed??? :ermm:

Last edited:
The video is great! I can't understand anything they say, but the love and happiness exudes from them. I love how Ingrid seemed so amused by the camera. She's a very happy child, and Marius seems like a wonderful older brother (and a very good skier too!).
Happy Birthday Ingrid!

thanks for posting video and pictures link! Ingrid looks like a little bear in the brown snowsuit. And she still has her bear. She just might drag it to her coronation!

It is really Mette-Marit's mini-me !
It's extraordinary, thanks for these wonderful pix

Oh, I think she looks very sweet! Particularly the one where her and Princess Mette-Marit are reading together, all peaches and cream cheeks.

Thank you so much :D She's so cute!

There's a video from kongehuset.no: kongehuset.no - Princess Ingrid Alexandra four years old

Ingrid seems to be having a hard time feeding the cow. :wub: And she looked so adorable running aroung in her swim suit. :D

I got a little bit scared when Sverre went down the slide. I thought he'd hit his face... :ohmy:

And Marius showing off in the trampoline. Such a dear child.. ;)

As usual, they were a cute family. :flowers:

Could anyone please translate what they're saying on the vid?? Please....

Last edited:
Oh lovely pictures of the little princess. Full of joy & very much her age. I never noticed her lovely hasel eyes.
My fav was this picture
Btw, How new are these lovely pictures?

Oh lovely pictures of the little princess. Full of joy & very much her age. I never noticed her lovely hasel eyes.
My fav was this picture

That pic is my favourite too. So sweet and innocent. :wub:
But of course, all of them are such beautiful pictures; we're lucky they released them.

is anyone having trouble viewing the videos?

My fav was this picture

The summer pictures were taken in September, according to the captions - most likely a couple of extra pictures that weren't released from the photoshoot then. The winter pictures are recent. :flowers:

I must admit that I was a bit disappointed that the photos released were a mix of old and new. But then again it's a Monday. Wonder if there will be any more released when the princess comes home from nursery today? Guess not...

is anyone having trouble viewing the videos?

the first link didn't work for me but the other 2 do. Thanks so much for the photos and video links. i love seeing the family in their home and interacting with each other. What a lovely family, so happy and beautiful!

I love the pictures. Ingrid is absolutly adorable and sweet.

:wub:

The first video didn't work for me either.

she just glows with personality, marius is such a handsome young man imo Sverre looks alot like him- calm, strong face. all the children are just beautiful, it's going to be a pleasure watching them grow up.

anyone else having trouble seeing the video on kungehuset website

Back
Top Bottom