Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how you do the screencaptures? I have real player and I cant do nothing!

Can't believe I forgot!:p Happy birthday little Ingrid!

She's sooo cute!!!! and sverre has Ingrid's eyes:p soo cute!

more screencaps

She says "mamma" in these caps
mhvomh.png

mhvqms.png

Looking at the camera man
mhvr88.png

"reading" the little book
mhvrlj.png

mhvs44.png

Mommy's proud:)
mhvtl5.png

with little brother and BIG brother
mhvu4o.jpg

The O.C. Fanatic said:
Little Alex growing so fast.
Very cute video.
I think Ingrid Alexandra looks so different when she wears her little hat almost like a different child. has anyone else notice?
Baby Sverre has such beautiful lips- perfecty bow shaped.

adorable family.

i think she means the video clips posted above were awesome

Ingrid Alexandra's 3th, 4th, 5th and 6th Birthday: Pictures and Articles

Tomorrow Princess Ingrid-Alexandra will celebrate her 3rd birthday. :flowers:
I hope they made some beautiful birthdaypictures of her before they all left to the Caribbean!

It's passed midnight here in Norway. So happy birthday Ingrid Alexandra!:flowers:

Some new pictures and a video of the little princess can be found at http://www.kongehuset.no/

Last edited:
Oh the video is great! And now I realise I do miss the snow.I love this kind of weather, like it is in the video. It is cold, but a nice kind of cold, if you know what I mean. Appearently Norway´s landscape looks like our mountains!(alps)
Mette-Marit and Haakon seem to be so good parents.
And how cute, Ingrid Alexandra is learning how to ski!

The video is adorable. I love the way the Norwegian royals have made it into a tradition of sorts to release a video on Ingrid's birthday. It's like it allows us to get a glimpse into their normal life. The shot of Mette-Marit and Ingrid watching Sverre was really adorable. I think Ingrid will carry that bear to the altar on her wedding day! :lol: Happy birthday Ingrid!

May anyone from Norway (or who speaks Norwegian) translate what they are saying in the video?

And of course: Happy birthday :)

Last edited:
Thanks for video. Ingrid seems to be a master on skiing!!! she is really cute girl.

Happy Birthday, Little Highness! :flowers:

The Pictures are just adorable, aren't they?
IA turns really cute! She's really beautiful!

I just love Haakons cap! He's so handsome! :wub:

Last edited:
Very nice pictures from the little princess who has birthday and becomes three!!

How nice to see the happy winter activity photo (especially since winter has been disappointing this year, snow-wise), and I see that teddy is still coming along with Princess Ingrid Alexandra:flowers:

Happy Birthday Ingrid Alexandra!
Enjoy the day in the Caribbean.

Love the pictures that has been published!

Happy birthday Ingrid!!!! I suppose it is happy bithday to your bear aswell!
The video is adorable I loved the part with Marius helping her:flowers:

In the beginning she scream to Marius to wait for her
Then she looks at Sverre in the pulk and says "Magnus is sleeping"
and then she agrees when Mette-Marit asks if they shall dry the bear because it is wet.
During the meal Mette-Marit offers her some hot cocoa and she tells her it is very hot, but then she tastes it and declares it is not hot at all
In the end Mette-Marit asks if she sees herself in the camera, and she laughs and looks into it

Im impressed Marius is strong enough, and can ski well enough to drag the pulk with Sverre Magnus, they are quite heavy

Bigger pictures via nettavisen
http://www.side2.no/kjendis/article871429.ece

All the videos from her 3 birthdays are available via her personal page via Kongehuset
http://www.kongehuset.no/dt_kongehuset_allAtOnce.asp?ogid=10&mgid=2&gid=569&aid=

Happy birthday Ingrid Alexandra. The video is fantastic.

She is so cute, and she seems so intelligent!

I love how that bear is still with her.;)

Fantastic video!
The family seems to be very happy and Ingrid is a cute!!:wub:

I just watched the Video. It's so cute! IA's voice is very lovely! ;)
Marius seems to be quite good in country cross skiing! Maybe he'll be the next Ole Einar Björndalen? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom