Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sverre is sooooooo beatiful, he a had a face soo sweet

Juliamontague: Marius wrote "To Mommy and Haakon".
---------------

Aaaah! It sounds like Mette-Marit says "one more time!" to Ingrid after she kisses Sverre but Ingrid seems to mumble "nej" and pushes Sverre away but Marius says "jooo". Ahahaha, hilarious.

The picture of Ingrid holding Sverre is precious. She has such a look of wonder on her face. Sverre looks very grown up for such a young baby. Marius seems to get along wonderful with his siblings. Such a wonderful family!

moosey60 said:
More screencaps.

I really like how they're doing birthday videos for Ingrid. I hope they do this for Sverre too. It's really fun to watch her grow up. And now she can say "mamma" and something that sounds like "dedda". Marius looks every bit the proud older brother. Sverre is very adorable too.
Actually she's either saying "ditt-dei" (titt-tei) which is something like peekabo, or she's saying beibei (baby), I think.

Haakon's comment on the end is also really precious:"You three look very much alike."

norwegianne said:
Actually she's either saying "ditt-dei" (titt-tei) which is something like peekabo, or she's saying beibei (baby), I think.

Haakon's comment on the end is also really precious:"You three look very much alike."

Heh, I stand corrected! :) Now that I listen to it again, I agree with you. I think she says "ditt-dei" because Mette-Marit repeats what Ingrid says.

Moosey and Lena, thank you so much for the screencaps, my computer does not allow me to see the video, so you made my day with that! Thanks! :)

moosey60 said:
Juliamontague: Marius wrote "To Mommy and Haakon".
---------------

Aaaah! It sounds like Mette-Marit says "one more time!" to Ingrid after she kisses Sverre but Ingrid seems to mumble "nej" and pushes Sverre away but Marius says "jooo". Ahahaha, hilarious.
Thanks , how cute

:)Happy 2nd Birthday Princess Ingrid Alexandra:)!

I'm so glad I was able to get the video to work. It's adorable. I love Marius' gaps in his smile where he has lost teeth. Haakon & Mette-Marit have 3 beautiful kids!

Happy Birthday Ingrid :) you desreve all the Happiness in the world

it's totally adorable video...

sverre's smile in this is totally cute.. yes, haakon & mette-marit must've 3 gorgeous children and they'll be heart-breakers when they grow up..

i really like the design of the room. what is it? their playroom in skaugum?

There seem to be several people around here like me, that have problems to see the video! Neither quicktime nor media player works for me. Can anyone help? :confused:

Romy said:
There seem to be several people around here like me, that have problems to see the video! Neither quicktime nor media player works for me. Can anyone help? :confused:
I right clicked on the link, and clicked "save target as" which worked.

lots more screencaps (thanks to tutorial from Lena & moosey60) . . .

1st ones

it's a pity the video doesn't work for me :( (using windows media). however, from the photos seems it's adorable: seems better than the first year one as we can see all the family. the norwegians are definetely the best ones when it comes to publishing photos and videos: they are always so quick and efficent (always publishing long cute videos and posing lots of times for photographers...). i hope every other royal house did that often and didn't keep us expecting a lot of times of photos of them.

I did not get the Windows media player to work either, but the first quicktime link worked after it spent some time down loading

I must say Im not loving their home, it seems so....white, and surly they would have some nice paintings availble istead of those yellow squares

Last edited:
Thank you purple platinum for posting all these wonderful photos! Really great to see the crown princely family enjoying some quality time together drawing, reading and doing puzzle games. And I especially enjoyed the photos of Princess Ingrid Alexandra gently holding her little brother.

Larzen said:
I did not get the Windows media player to work either, but the first quicktime link worked after it spent some time down loading

thanks larzen for the tip! i will do it now!

awww, it's such a nice video. it's a pity it's so short. last year's was longer.
can anyone tell us what mette marit and haakon say to the children?

Can someone help me understand the writing on Marius' drawing? It looks like Haakon - ?Til - Mamma og. What is Til and the 'og' at the end of mamma? Thanks in advance for any help.

Is there a way to save such videos to one's computer? It would be a nice "keepsake" of sorts.

Hawkdrew said:
Can someone help me understand the writing on Marius' drawing? It looks like Haakon - ?Til - Mamma og. What is Til and the 'og' at the end of mamma? Thanks in advance for any help.
Earlier in this thread, I think someone said that Marius' drawing said "To Mamma & Haakon."

Alexandria said:
Is there a way to save such videos to one's computer? It would be a nice "keepsake" of sorts.

you can save it if you click on the quicktime video. and as it's not too long it doesn't use a lot of memory (only 6 mb), but you will only be able to play it using quicktime.

carlota said:
you can save it if you click on the quicktime video. and as it's not too long it doesn't use a lot of memory (only 6 mb), but you will only be able to play it using quicktime.

You're such a genious Carlota! :) Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom