Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is so cute, I love her facial expressions. She has the prettiest eyes IMO. She looks so much like her father.

ingrid alexandra is beautiful! she look excatly like haakon! but have some facial expressions of mette marit.

I think that's the same dress and same shirt from the day of the interview.
Don't you think?

Thanks norwegianne for the photos. I remember when I-A was born CP Haakon said she was the most beautiful little girl in the world. While he might have just been a little biased (lol), I-A is definitely a beautiful (and cute) child!

Aaaawww, she´s a pretty child!
Thank you for posting these pics. I also wonder, if this is the same outfit as during the interview And if the pics were made the same day :confused:

Thank you everyone for the photos! Ingrid Alexandra looks very wise and mature for a two-year old!

Lena said:
I wonder, if this is the same outfit as during the interview And if the pics were made the same day :confused:

I think it's the same outfit but not the same day:confused:

She is such an incredibly adorable child! Great Pictures!

nice to know about ingrid! she looks sweet in those photos. i was surprised to how much she resembles haakon, it's incredible. she is just a copy of him: those big brown eyes, the form and colour of the face and the hair...

does anyone know if all the family are going to pose sometime for her birthday as they did last year in the snow? :)

carlota said:
does anyone know if all the family are going to pose sometime for her birthday as they did last year in the snow? :)
These pictures were sent out as birthday pictures, so I suppose not.

Thanks for posting these great pics! I would have liked seeing more pics on her birthday as well, but nevertheless those pics are a good solution :)

Nice pics, She looks like Haakon and she's such an alert child for her age.

Happy Birthday Ingrid Alexandra.:)

I noticed that the pics contain the information that they were taken on the 8th of december, so they were taken during the interview, I think.
Happy birthday Ingrid, have a great day! :)

HAPPY BIRTHADAY INGRID ALEXANDRA!!!!!!!!!
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!!

Happy birthday indeed. I'm sure that Marius, and the grandparents are making some festivities for her today as well. I hope so.

Happy birthday Ingrid Alexandra!!!!!!!!!:) :)

Happy Birthday
Ingrid Alexandra!

Gratulerer med dagen Prinsesse Ingrid Alexandra!
Håper du får en fin dag!

(Happy Birthday Princess Ingrid Alexandra!
I hope you get a nice day.)

and btw.. Thanks for the great pictures! She's so cute!

Happy Birthday Princess Ingrid Alexandra!!!
She has a very expressive face and her eyes just melts one's heart.

Happy birthday Ingrid Alexandra! Måtte du ha en strålende dag:)

The video shows normal family scenes. Mette Marit watches with Ingrid a book, they play a wooden puzzle together, Marius draws a picture for mummy, Ingrid kisses her brother and the siblings sit together. VERY NORMAL and therefore VERY CUTE!!!
Here is a little preview for you, Larzen (and of course for all others as well):
caps0gy.jpg

How cute.

Marius to Haakon: Shall I draw the camera man?
Haakon: Do that.

The book Mette-Marit is reading to Ingrid Alexandra is actually very popular for children in that age - there is even a book later in the series where Karsten and Petra (the main characters in the series) go to Oslo on May 17 (constitution day) and look up at the balcony at the Royal Family.

More screencaps.

I really like how they're doing birthday videos for Ingrid. I hope they do this for Sverre too. It's really fun to watch her grow up. And now she can say "mamma" and something that sounds like "dedda". Marius looks every bit the proud older brother. Sverre is very adorable too.

Attachments

• ingrid.jpg
    ingrid.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 493
  • mariushaakon.jpg
    mariushaakon.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 528
  • mariuspic.jpg
    mariuspic.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 425
  • mariussverreingrid.jpg
    mariussverreingrid.jpg