Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some more...

ETA: Pictures from ANB

Attachments

• aloIMG_4398.jpg
    aloIMG_4398.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 342
  • aloIMG_4400.jpg
    aloIMG_4400.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 365
  • aloIMG_4411.jpg
    aloIMG_4411.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 654
  • aloIMG_4415.jpg
    aloIMG_4415.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 396
  • 1181212_b.jpg
    1181212_b.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for these beautiful pictures !
Ingrid Alexandra is just ADORABLE !! :) :) :)

More pics from January 21, 2005--Ingrid Alexandra's first Birthday

ETA: Pictures from Viennareport

Attachments

• 1180189_b.jpg
    1180189_b.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 333
  • 1180213_b.jpg
    1180213_b.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 369
  • 1180227_b.jpg
    1180227_b.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 332
  • 1180196_b.jpg
    1180196_b.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 541
Last edited by a moderator:
This little girl is going to be a heatbreaker! She's SOOOOOOO cute, and my does she look like her daddy!:)

-Kathleen

norwegianne said:
at: http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/innenriks/kongehuset/4442662.html you can also find a video of the thing. You can also find a link to, what I suspect is a home-video, of Ingrid Alexandra playing (Ingrid Alexandra leker) with her toys inside there. You'll need a registration to be able to view the videos, but it is free.
Hello,
I am new to the boards but I must admit that I have been prowling for months and finally decided to join. I lived in Europe and have a fascination with the lifestyles and cultures of many of the countries. Also I love little Ingrid. She is the cutest baby and I love how close everyone seems to be in the family.
I have tried to log on to www.nrk.no in roder to see the videos but since i dont understand any norwegian i am having trouble registering. if anyone could help, that would be great.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Yes, that little IA is especially adorable in the videos.

memel said:
Hello,
I am new to the boards but I must admit that I have been prowling for months and finally decided to join. I lived in Europe and have a fascination with the lifestyles and cultures of many of the countries. Also I love little Ingrid. She is the cutest baby and I love how close everyone seems to be in the family.
I have tried to log on to www.nrk.no in roder to see the videos but since i dont understand any norwegian i am having trouble registering. if anyone could help, that would be great.
Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forums.
I have made a special post about how to register at NRK: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=168555#post168555
So, if there are any further questions to exactly how to do it, please ask them there.

Okay... when did Ingrid Alexandra celebrate her first birthday in Copenhagen? Am I the only one really out of touch, or is it something in the water of the Hello offices?

Granted the little girl has globetrotted a bit more than others her age, but that doesn't mean she does it all the time, Hello.

norwegianne said:
Okay... when did Ingrid Alexandra celebrate her first birthday in Copenhagen? Am I the only one really out of touch, or is it something in the water of the Hello offices?

Granted the little girl has globetrotted a bit more than others her age, but that doesn't mean she does it all the time, Hello.

I find it highly unlikely that Princess Ingrid Alexandra celebrated any part of her birthday in Copenhagen. I'd guess they had a little family get-together with a cake and gifts at Skaugum. It hasn't been mentioned in any Norwegian media. And I think a lot of Norwegians would have been upset if the Princess was to celebrate her first birhday abroad. And there isn't mentioned anything about it at www.kongehuset.no as far as I can see. I don't think either of her parents have had any engagements (officially anyway) in Copenhagen this month.

So my conclusion is that www.hellomagazine.com isn't a particularly reliable when it comes to Royal facts. I've seen several times that they have often had a few wrong/misinterpreted facts in their Royal articles.

norwegianne said:
Ingrid Alexandra celebrate her first birthday in Copenhagen? Am I the only one really out of touch
I don't recall seeing anything of an "official" nature that said she was going to visit Copenhagen on her birthday.

Did you see the cute video of Ingrid on the royal norwegian webpage?

(By the way, your comment sounds supportive of Hello ... to raise readership circulation, and could it be said that its succeeded with you? ;) )

When I saw the photos of her first birthday, it was said they had been taken at Skaugum (in the gardens and inside).

ILoveCristina said:
When I saw the photos of her first birthday, it was said they had been taken at Skaugum (in the gardens and inside).

See, that's what the photos said when I saw them first as well. ;)

norwegianne said:
See, that's what the photos said when I saw them first as well. ;)
ah ... sorry, and you assumed with the spelling of Skaugum that it was ... so to speak not in Norway?

hrhcp said:
ah ... sorry, and you assumed with the spelling of Skaugum that it was ... so to speak not in Norway?

No, I was referring to the Hello Article... which was filled with errors. It said that Ingrid Alexandra had celebrated her birthday with a trip to Copenhagen. Hello seems to have a few too many errors these days, I think.

Last edited:
norwegianne said:
No, I was referring to the Hello Article... which was filled with errors. It said that Ingrid Alexandra had celebrated her birthday with a trip to Copenhagen. Hello seems to have a few too many errors these days, I think.

I totally agree with you! Hello magazine online do have too many errors :mad: And that is a bit stupid, because a lot of people read it, and get the wrong impression of things.

If there's one thing EVERYONE knows about babies...

They're BALD!

Ingrid Alexandra's 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th and 6th Birthday: Pictures and Articles

Polfoto 20-01-2006 Handout picture from The Norwegian Royal Castle released Friday Jan 20 2006 showing Princess Ingrid Alexandra who will celebrate her 2nd birthday on Saturday, Jan. 21st 2006

Attachments

• AP557571_guest.jpg
    AP557571_guest.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 551
Ingrid-Alexandra is a cute resemblence of Prince Haakon.. Don't you think? :D

Pictures taken from Kongehuset.no, and photographer is Jo Michael.

I'm partial to the one with the rose.

Very cute girl, and very resemblence of father prince Haakon

Back
Top Bottom