Ingrid Alexandra ,Sverre Magnus and Marius: discussion 2006 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: That's a sweet photo of Sverre Magnus, thanks for posting fairy tale. :) And I love the addition of the puppy! IMO Sverre really looks like Mette-Marit, and I see some resemblance to Haakon as well (the eyes).

It's a nice pic. Seems to be from the same day of that big photoshoot they did with the puppies. Sverre has some skin problems, doesn't he? It's the first time I notice it.

It's a nice pic. Seems to be from the same day of that big photoshoot they did with the puppies. Sverre has some skin problems, doesn't he? It's the first time I notice it.

I never noticed he has a birth mark or a skin condition either. I think he is a cute little fellow though and I think he looks a lot like Mette-Marit. I love how blonde his hair is, it's lovely.

It seems to be nothing more than a birthmark on his arm, or maybe the skin condition vitiligo (depigmentation that causes some skin to appear lighter than the rest). He's really growing up quickly!

Sverre is so cute, he is growing to be a nice looking young man. I'm glad he got to go with his dad.

:previous:thank you fortimo:flowers:
these are two separate schools correct?

Why was it a difficult decision ......about sverre his school

I'm not understanding this situation. Why changing schools now? Did IA and Sverre not happy on their school? Why was a dificult decision to change schools? And why from public to private?

It's so confusing, no wonder the Norwegian are upset about this, though I also don't understand how this upset mood affects the Monarchy. Seriously, such a random issue could bring down the Monarchy? I thought they were "strong" and "popular", maybe it's a facade, maybe the system is frail.
Gosh...so many questions, I'm not understanding any of this...

I'm not understanding this situation. Why changing schools now? Did IA and Sverre not happy on their school? Why was a dificult decision to change schools? And why from public to private?

It's so confusing, no wonder the Norwegian are upset about this, though I also don't understand how this upset mood affects the Monarchy.

The Crown Prince has stressed reasons for this decision in an interview. You just have to read the translation of it right in this thread...!
Other than you I DO wonder what makes some norwegian people "upset" abot this.:whistling:

Are they still going on about that?!?

Must be very quiet in Norway these days.
The very same politicians would turn 180 degrees, if a public survey showed that the majority of Norwegians supported the decision of Mette-Marit and Haakon.

Last edited:
The press is invited to the schoolstart of Ingrid-Alexandra next Tuesday:
ingrid alexandra: Inviterer pressen til skolestart - Se og hør
https://translate.google.hu/transla...rer-pressen-til-privatskolen-73616&edit-text=

I read somewhere, that Sverre Magnus should repeat his schoolyear, it is the reason for the choice of a new school. But this article writes, that he will begin the 4. class in Montessori school, and he started the school in 2011, so he didn't fail in the past year.

Looking forward to it.
Always nice to get new pictures when they start a new school :flowers:

Why does he have to repeat grade 4 if he didnt fail?

Why does he have to repeat grade 4 if he didnt fail?

He won't repeat it. He will begin it next week. I wanted to say, some people meant/wrote on blogs, forums, that he will maybe repeat, but it is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom