Ingrid Alexandra ,Sverre Magnus and Marius: discussion 2006 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:
I am very disappointed that there wasn't at least a picture released for Sverre first birthday. We haven't seen very much of him and I would love to see more pictures. I understand that he isn't the heir, but we see pictures of other royal children on their Birthdays. The Spanish royals always show pictures of all the children, regardless of rank. Does anyone know why HM & MM decided not to do this???

Rebafan81 said:
I am very disappointed that there wasn't at least a picture released for Sverre first birthday. We haven't seen very much of him and I would love to see more pictures. I understand that he isn't the heir, but we see pictures of other royal children on their Birthdays. The Spanish royals always show pictures of all the children, regardless of rank. Does anyone know why HM & MM decided not to do this???

I agree with you. I am still VERY DISSAPOINTED. Some days ago we had pictures of not only Catharina-Amalia, but also her sister Alexia. Though it was Amalia's birthday. I just can't understand this time Haakon and Mette-Marit:bang:

yes, don't see sverre was so so sad, but maybe we can see him in christmas with the rest of the family

most royals parent wanted let kids who is second born and dont taking pictures as heir but who is born as first-born heir like Ingrid-Alexander dues their respectives but King Harald says Sverre Magnus dont have HRH that why i dont blame King its their decision who have right by parent as CP as marriages and born of first child

:bang:
sara1981 said:
most royals parent wanted let kids who is second born and dont taking pictures as heir but who is born as first-born heir like Ingrid-Alexander dues their respectives but King Harald says Sverre Magnus dont have HRH that why i dont blame King its their decision who have right by parent as CP as marriages and born of first child

I understand Sara1981 your conclusion but we see more picture of Marius then we do of Sverre. A lot of the pictures released for IA milestone, Marius was always there and included in the pictures. I understand that Marius is a lot older then SM but they even released pictures of MArius when he was just a little boy. I just wonder why SM is, it seems, a lot more hidden then the other two children. I think he is such a cute baby and would of loved to see him on his first birthday. I don' beleive one little picture would hurt. IMO

i'm also very disappointed, looking forward to some christmas photos (i hope)

Wow IA and SM really look alike! IA looks much better with her hair like that (trimmed, maybe?)

norwegianne said:
Considering how this photoshoot takes place merely 10 days, at the most, after his birthday, I don't find it odd that they opted to do it this way instead of adding an additional photoshoot for the birthday.
I agree, it makes a lot of sense. Considering over the last week or the family has been to London, had the Nobel Peace Prize, as well as Mette-Marit having four other engagements right around Sverre's birthday, it's probably been a busy 10 days or so anyway, and two photo shoots would have made it even more hectic.

So glad to see new pictures of him. He's such a cutie.

awe so cute.
do you think they took the pictures in their apartment? I like the cozy setting.

Beatiful pictures , so naturel and happy at the kichentable, very nice.

Prince Sverre Magnus is one of my favorite little royals...He is so beatiful and plenty of life! His smile if wonderful. Sometimes, he seems to be a grown-up in small size! :lol: Look at his very special facial expressions!

Vanesa.

Sverre is so cute he's big now. I always thought that Alexandra's hair color would grow out to be blonde but it's brown looking.

I never knew Mette-Marit had such a beautiful laugh, she comes across in that video as a wonderful, happy mother.

What a wonderful family!

In the new book, Harald V by Per Egil Hegge the King says this about Ingrid (my translation)

- About the thing that one child should become monarch and the other one shall not, it is not something you have to explain to them. The child understands it gradually. Our children discovered early that they were a little different than other children because they so often had to have nice clothes on. It comes on them slowly, they understand it. Ingrid Alexandra already understands that someday it will be her time to decide. When she puts her hands in the side and decidedly says it will be like she wants it, then I see a strong leader with authority in her in the future, he says proudly.

- I don’t think much about that she would become the first Queen of Norway, it is hopefully so many years ahead, and no one of us knows what the world will be like then. I would not have thought differently if she had been a boy, I’m like other fathers; the first I look for is that the baby has 10 fingers and 10 toes and that it is a healthy child.
there is also a cute pic of a very young Ingrid sleeping on his chest.

Larzen said:
In the new book, Harald V by Per Egil Hegge the King says this about Ingrid (my translation)

there is also a cute pic of a very young Ingrid sleeping on his chest.

Thanks Larzen, as always, you provide great information, do you have the picture you talked about?

Is the new book available in English? If not, does anyone know if they plan on translating it? I would love to read it. Thanks...

I see it but it refuses to enlarge, what a pity

Well, perhaps the royal couple are just trying to maintain some semblance of privacy for their young children whilst they can. Marius is somewhat older and more able to handle the thought/ fact of press always around, and with Ingrid Alexandra it is just inevitable. But I imagine that Sverre Magnus will have quite enough of it as he gets older, so I can understand if the parents want to shield him from it at this point. Even if it is to the dissapointment of us royal watchers.

She's 3 already?! Like the age old saying goes: "Time flies". It seems like only yesterday she was born. Before you know it she'll be all grown up and will be the Queen of Norway. Anyway, a very belated Happy Birthday to the little Princess! ^_^

Has anybody seen Sverre Magnus' wikipedia page? The picture is from the one's released the day he was born it is really old. The one of Ingrid Alexandra is from her 2nd birthday:flowers:

crm2317 said:
Has anybody seen Sverre Magnus' wikipedia page? The picture is from the one's released the day he was born it is really old. The one of Ingrid Alexandra is from her 2nd birthday:flowers:

Yes, I just went and looked at their pages again. I think the pic is really cute though. I guess I didn't notice at the time but now looking at his pic I see M-M and looking at Ingrid well I definitely see the paternal side much more. Both pics should be updated though.

Alright I was trying to help edit Sverre's page at wikipedia and let them know there are more recent pics out there of little Sverre. I even went and got some sample pics for them to use. But I'm confused with how to submit any questions to wikipedia. Can anyone help me? If so send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom