Haakon and Mette-Marit's visit to Tromsø and Troms: August 07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures , thank you for posting them , they look so happy together !!

A rather shallow remark from my side but does Mette-Marit ever wear hats while she is in these official functions. The only hats I recall are of very offical events like state visits, foreign royal weddings and the national day.

A rather shallow remark from my side but does Mette-Marit ever wear hats while she is in these official functions. The only hats I recall are of very offical events like state visits, foreign royal weddings and the national day.
Not often. She seems to avoid them as much as possible - using head-bands, even going to such length as to wear what many of us described as something you'd use to catch dust:ermm: with at Ingrid Alexandra's christening - but which has later caught on in popularity. I rather like this habit, as her selection of hats, when she wears them, isn't too much to write home about - and usually covers a lot of her face.

Thanks for posting all these pictures about the Visit. They both look great, and in love.
A gallery from Her og Nå. :flowers:

Thank you all for those amazing photos of the H & MM!
What a lovely couple! May favorite, by far.

Thank you for the beatiful pics.

Yes; the Crownprinces seems to be so happy when they are together. I think they are really in love. I DO have some criticism about Princess Mette-Marit past, but I'm glad she seems to be handling her official work in a very satisfizing way. I must bow before her. She changed a great deal, and now, Marius has the possibility of a much better life than before his mother married the Crownprince (even if his father IS present in his daily life).

Sometimes, life is ready to offer these kind of agreeable surprises. ;)

Vanesa.

Ok, now that I think about it, the child doesn't look very much like Sverre. But I still think that it reminds me of Marius in the face.

Mette-Marit looked very beautiful. She always does, but she looked very pretty, young, and rested. Lately, I thought she looked very tired, worn out. But she looked so happy, being with Haakon.

I always have the same impression. MM looks so happy when they are together. I theink she is not very fond of official duties, cameras etc. With H, however, she feels safe and sound!
And he is so supportive and you really see how much he loves her, even adores her!

I also have the same impression. She ist very happy with him and we can see that he really loves him. But I think she is but me still more happy if he wouldn't be a prince and she could live only for him and her children.

such a happy couple, Mette is finally growing into her role as a future queen consort.

Thank you all for these beautiful pictures. It is the first time I am reading about Prince Haakon and Mette-Marit and they seem like a very natural and down to earth couple who genuinely enjoy being married to each other. Is Mette-Marit very tall? I think so as she is nearly as tall as her husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom