Haakon and Mette-Marit picture thread: part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, these are small!

I can't really see them, so I can't make a determination, or a guess, sorry.

-- Abbie

Just click on them, they'll get bigger. If you hover your cursor over them, you should see a magnifying glass.

Does anyone know from what year these summer pictures were taken? And where?

http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/23/vakantiefotos_noorse_royals.jpg

royals.web-log.nl posted some old summer pictures and I was curious about these....

Well galatea, the first two pictures were taken while they were on a holiday in Mallorca back in 2005. As for the rest of the pictures, I can't help you much, no idea about the year, but MAYBE they are in Magero, not quite sure about this though.

I just can't help but love MM. She's just so normal seeming. And the fact that she broke a royal standard just seems so indearing. And do you see those photos of IA at Sverre's christening.

What royal standard did she break?

that consorts can't have children from previous unwed relationships.

Can't view it, sorry.

My DSL speed isn't fast enough, at 535 kbps , to view the thing, it seems.

What happened in the video?

that's not a video, its the crown princess watching football with her brother.

that's not a video, its the crown princess watching football with her brother.

Oh, OK. Looked like the start of a video to me, lol. So, she's into what we (in America) call Soccer, eh?
Cool, a sports fan! ;)

http://i38.tinypic.com/nmyuex.jpg

Haakon and MM at the beach of Crete during the 40th wedding anniversary cruise with the royal couple.
One German tourist spotted them at the beach and send the photo to a German daily newspaper.

Looks like thy have a relaxing time - just the two of them while grandparents watching the children!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://i38.tinypic.com/nmyuex.jpg

Haakon and MM at the beach of Crete during the 40th wedding anniversary cruise with the royal couple.
One German tourist spotted them at the beach and send the photo to a German daily newspaper.

Looks like thy have a relaxing time - just the two of them while grandparents watching the children!

I don't mind folk seeing famous folks wherever (out in public) and snapping photos of them ... but, sending the photos to a newspaper :ohmy:, seems too invasive to me sorry.

-- Abbie

^I actually agree. It's one thing to snap a photo for yourself,but why would you turn paparazi and send it to a magazine?

Well let's not being hypocritical, we love getting non formal pix of them !

^I actually agree. It's one thing to snap a photo for yourself,but why would you turn paparazi and send it to a magazine?

Yes, right.

I mean, I understand wanting to snap a pic of someone you recognise, when you and they (he or she) are "out and about" in public, but ... why turn all sneaky and send that sacred photo to some newspaper, when you really don't know how they are going to disseminate the photo and treat it? I mean, that's just too nefarious, seems to me. Any newspaper could do what it will with any photo, and then, you just no control over anything.

-- Abbie

I don't think I am being hypocritical.

I am only saying that one really shouldn't (in my opinion and this is ONLY my opinion) send a photo one takes of people "off duty" to some newspaper, is all.

It's fine to snap a pic, not disturb or bother people, and then keep that photo for yourself or maybe post it to a respectful site, such as this one is.

But, it is quite another thing to secretly send what one snaps to some newspaper, when you really don't know what that publication is going to do with the photo from then on.

That is sneaky, really.

-- Abbie

In this case, I have to disagree. I'd love to see more lovely formal pictures of MM (and her hubby) instead of blurry, boring pictures where you can see little except for swimming trunks, huge sunglasses and lots of sand. *sigh

Lovely pictures.They are a great and happy family.:flowers:

I WANT TO SAY THAT THE PRINCESS METTE MARIT IS WORKING VERY HARD AND THAT SHE IS A PERSON THAT TRY TO HELP TO OTHER PEOPLE. I AM HAPPY WITH THIS INTERVIEW. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE INTERESTING FOR THE SIDA AND I HOPE THAT METTE MARIT FOLLOW HELP TO THE PEOPLE.:flowers:

I couldn´t agree more, Marian! Thank you for your kind words.

Back
Top Bottom