Haakon & Mette-Marit photographed by Mario Testino for Vanity Fair

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna1186

Gentry
Crown Princess uses Diana's photographer

Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway, was photographed by fashion photographer Mario Testino when she was in Oslo to celebrate Norway’s national day. Testino was Princess Diana’s favourite photographer. Mario Testino has been hired by the Norwegian Royal Palace to take pictures of the Crown Princess, according to Se og hør. Testino was in Norway to photograph Mette-Marit when she was celebrating the national day, and has reportedly been taking pictures of the Crown Princess in London as well.

The Peruvian photographer is based in London and famous for his exclusive photos of celebrities and royals. He was Princess Diana’s favourite photographer. The Norwegian Royal Palace confirmed that Mario Testino is photographing the Crown Princess but do not want to comment on where the pictures will be published. Testino is normally shooting for prestigious magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair and Tatler.

E-mailed to me by the Royal_Fanatsy Yahoo group.

that true.

Mario Testino been photographer for Late Princess Diana he been favorite of Princess's picture in Vanity of 1997 before she died in 1997 but only Princess Diana not as Royal Family in foreign like as British only most same as prince Harry and Prince Charles and British Family !

Sara Boyce

Are there any photos then? If so can someone post them?

I am looking forward to seeing those photos! Mario Testino is a wonderful photographer, always capturing his subjects with unique lighting and in wonderful poses. No doubt he will do the same for the lovely Mette-Marit.

Ah, good to hear that they are using Testino. His shot of Nicole Kidman for the cover of Vanity Fair a few months ago was breathtaking. It's amazing what a difference a talented photographer can make.

Mario Testino is truly gifted. I imagine his portraits of Mette-Marit are amazing. They will be a treat to see!

Royals pop up in 'Vanity Fair'

Norway's Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit have been included in a photo spread in this month's issue of Vanity Fair magazine. The issue celebrates the 20th anniversary of the magazine's re-launch.

Norway's so-called "crown couple" are among the young royals featured in Vanity Fair.

PHOTO: MARIO TESTINO/VANITY FAIR
RELATED ARTICLES
THEME: The Royals

The magazine Vanity Fair is an American classic, and always has been known as a chic and trendy publication that appeals to a high-brow crowd. Popular at the beginning of the last century, it was re-launched in a modern format in the early 1980s and quickly gained a reputation for excellent writing and insightful features.

Now it's focused on an American fascination with royalty, hiring star photographer Mario Testino to photograph princes and princesses to back up a cover piece called "Young & Royal."

Norwegian Crown Prince Haakon and his wife, a commoner he married two years ago, made the cut. Pages 411 and 412 of the issue contain stylish black-and-white portraits of the couple.

There was no immediate response from the Royal Palace regarding the photo spread, which will reach more than a million readers around the world. The photos themselves were taken earlier this year while the couple lived in London.

Their body language is weird, and there is too much cleavage in that photo--the dress isn't laying quite right.

They are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weird. They look 2 image from "Madame Tussau" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah that is really weird. Mette-Marti doesn't normally sit like that.
The pic looks fake, like they're trying to look preteige

These are one of the pictures from the September Vanity Fair issue in which many royals were featured. Maybe Mette-Marit is sitting like that because it is a more formal portrait.

They look like their faces are about to crack. Especially Mette-Marit's. Other than that, I think that the photo is regal, or has the potential to be.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Feb 16th, 2004 - 12:10 pm
These are one of the pictures from the September Vanity Fair issue in which many royals were featured. Maybe Mette-Marit is sitting like that because it is a more formal portrait.
That's funny, I have that issue but I don't remember that picture. I agree the poses are really stiff and weird. Haakon's shoe is so prominent, I might have thought it was a footwear ad. Too bad, because MM is wearing a lovely dress! I don't mind the cleavage!

I thought that was one of the best pictures in Vanity Fair. they looked absolutely wonderful. Every inch a Crown Princely couple.

This picture was in the beginning index section of Vanity Fair magazine.

The other picture of them in Vanity Fair is a total contrast, and I love it - they are laughing very freely, still wearing those same fabulous outfits.

(I'm editing post this to add that the photo I'm referring to is the one on the homepage of LTR, that we see all of the time....)

Has Mette-Marit ever worn the dress at another occasion aside from the VF pictures? I don't think I recally seeing it before.

The dress semes be beutiful.......But that tail is from the dress or is just ther for cover the couche?????????

I think that's the couch. Why they just threw a sheet on it is beyond me, since the couch looks kind of pretty (the tiny bit that's showing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom