CP Haakon & CP Mette-Marit Current Events 3: December 2015 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Haakon and Mette-Marit's
Current Events, Part 3

December 20, 2015

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

:previous: Very sweet though I am wishing there was a translation. :flowers:

Very cute to see, and IA is already a very beautiful girl !

Feels like a long old time since the princess has been seen

I was starting to miss her. Why was she absend for such a long time??

I was starting to miss her. Why was she absend for such a long time??

I know it started last year seeing less and less of her, I had hoped we would start seeing more of her With the a new year ....... But I suppose we do have the rest of the year ahead ....

They look so much in love !!! Lovely !

It's incredible how Ingrid looks like a teenager now.... and she is really beautiful !

It's incredible how Ingrid looks like a teenager now.... and she is really beautiful !

Yes, she is and combine that lovely heart shape her face is w/how delicate her facial features are, in a few more years once the last of her teens and growth spurts are done, Ingrid is going be a stunner. I've always thought out of her Generation of Princesses, lookswise Ingrid had the potential to have that aura of sheer simple elegance about her. The older she becomes, but especially now as she's entering her teens, that opinion hasn't changed. :)

Can't wait to see her light the Cauldron in Lillehammer for the Youth Winter Olympics. What a moment that'll be!! :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Great seeing MM again. I feel like we've not seen her in awhile.

Great to see them out

It's great seeing them out and about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom