CP Haakon & CP Mette-Marit Current Events 3: December 2015 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the photos I must say MM is not the young woman she was any longer. Well, but that´s obviously the way of life once you´re over 40... The CPrince still looks pretty young though I think!

I was surprised, that they are on a Filmfestival, but on this foto we can see her friend, Carla Sozzani...

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway and Crown Prince Haakon of... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway attended a lunch together with Italian Vogue magazine editor Franca Sozzani during 2016 Venice Film Festival.

Princess Mette-Marit met with Vogue editor Franca Sozzani

And Franca Sozzani's Instagram you can see a video (there are also Haakon and Mette-Marit):
https://www.instagram.com/francasozzani1/

Last edited:
Norway's largest agricultural exhibition attracts thousands of people each year. Great baragins, new product releases, handmade artickles, arts and crafts and traditional culture, all get the crowds flocking in. Dyrsku'n is the great annual meeting place for people and livestock. Everyone meets up here, family and friends, farmers and contractors, horse-breeders and tradesmen, dealers and manufacturers. For nearly 150 years, dealers and merchants have travelled from all over the world to the little village of Seljord.
Dyrskun English - Dyrskun

an upcoming tour for the Crown Prince Couple

"H.K.H. Crown Prince Haakon and H.K.H. Princess Mette-Marit visit Ottawa, Toronto and St. John's, Canada, November 7 to 10, 2016. The Crown Prince Couple will be accompanied by several representatives of the government and Norwegian industry. Key elements of the program are business, technology and innovation, cultural / creative industries and Arctic issues."

https://www.regjeringen.no/no/aktue...ber&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Reactions: eya
I really love her unusual outfit !!!! As beautiful as ever !

Today, November 24, Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attended the Zero Conference 2016 at Oslo Congress Centre:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

She has quite a lot of health problems in recent years, hope she recovers soon from this..

another one to add to the already long list of ailments of mette marit...

shame that they always seem to intervene before large events such as the trip to NY next week.

so does that mean now we won't see her until Jan ?

As someone who has suffered from pneumonia twice (the first time almost cost me my life) and still has a bad chest because of it; I know how horrible it can be. I hope that MM's pneumonia doesn't become serious and that she gets better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom