CP Haakon & CP Mette-Marit Current Events 3: December 2015 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really great seeing this royal couple working together ?

Mette-Marit looks very nice. Good to see her again.

is mette marit seriously wearing trainers??!!

mmm... looks like she may have changed as she seems to have arrived wearing heels.
She used them up the stairs and into the boat, much easier for her. Queen Sonja and many ordinary people are doing the same thing, so nothing unusual about it.

Mette-Marit looks very nice. Good to see her again.
Yes it always good to se her, but she represents the royal family all the time, and we see her often on television here in Norway.

I've seen people suggest here on TRF that Haakon and Mette-Marit don't do as much as for example Frederik and Mary, something they actually do.

Last edited:
Yes it always good to se her, but she represents the royal family all the time, and we see her often on television here in Norway.

I've seen people suggest here on TRF that Haakon and Mette-Marit don't do as much as for example Frederik and Mary, something they actually do.[/QUOTE]

These are my favourite royal couple but you are right I thought they didn't do as much as the Danish

All posts on Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit attending the Women Deliver Conference in Denmark has been moved to the

Crown Princess Mary's Work for Women's Rights (including Women Deliver Conference) thread

Beautiful pictures of a lovely atmosphere - and in love like on day 1 (or even more..?)
My favourite future King and Queen!

Beautiful pictures of a lovely atmosphere - and in love like on day 1 (or even more..?)
My favourite future King and Queen!

I agree, it does seem like a lovely atmosphere - I thought the photos were rather warming and it was nice to see them interacting with young people (and children). Mette-Marit seems to have a passion for literature and it was nice to see her sharing that with Haakon at an engagement too.

Last edited:
Tomorrow their 15th anniversary of marriage !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom