Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: January 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
..with Marius in tow? I doubt it.

Here can you see more pictures, it is written they are photographed at Malpensa Airport. It is in Milano, so not far from the weddingplaces of the Casiraghi-Borromeo:
Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Rex

And... Mette is friend not only with Beatrice, but also with Carla Sozzani, who is common friend with Beatrice... I think I have seen photos about her in the civil wedding.

Last edited:
Joined by handsome Marius...! I hope these pics will be available without watermarks soon, too!

Last edited:
If they were photographed at an Italian airport near Milan, I think it's quite likely that they could be attending the wedding, particularly given the fact that MM is friends with Beatrice and Carla Sozzani.

Though I find it odd that just Marius is with them. Does anyone know if Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus were there, too?

What does the news? is about a speech that Ingrid Alexandra could not do and even cried ... then Mette-Marit was at the foot of her daughter and made her speech.

https://translate.google.hu/transla...ll-med-kronprinsparet/s/5-35-111862&sandbox=1

Aw, poor Ingrid Alexandra. As someone who is unable to perform speeches due to nerves (not that I'm saying Ingrid Alexandra is), I can sympathise with her. Only last month, I had to perform a speech I had composed myself, and before I even said the first word, nerves got the better of me and I froze on the spot and someone else had to read it out for me. Perhaps the thought of knowing that the speech was going to be listened to by the nation just dawned on her, and 11 is a young age to be performing such a speech. It is cute to see that she was still smiling afterwards though. :)
Do you know what the speech was about?

(Just to let you know - the article isn't translated, it's still in Norwegian for me)

Last edited:
I realy hope they are going to the wedding in Italy....And I hope for lovely pix too !

If they were photographed at an Italian airport near Milan, I think it's quite likely that they could be attending the wedding, particularly given the fact that MM is friends with Beatrice and Carla Sozzani.

Though I find it odd that just Marius is with them. Does anyone know if Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus were there, too?

Aw, poor Ingrid Alexandra. As someone who is unable to perform speeches due to nerves (not that I'm saying Ingrid Alexandra is), I can sympathise with her. Only last month, I had to perform a speech I had composed myself, and before I even said the first word, nerves got the better of me and I froze on the spot and someone else had to read it out for me. Perhaps the thought of knowing that the speech was going to be listened to by the nation just dawned on her, and 11 is a young age to be performing such a speech. It is cute to see that she was still smiling afterwards though. :)
Do you know what the speech was about?

(Just to let you know - the article isn't translated, it's still in Norwegian for me)

I do not know what the theme of the speech. I was unable to translate the page into English.

Does Haakon and Mette-Marit will the marriage of Beatrice and Pierre?

Upcoming event:

Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess visit Trondheim on Wednesday 2 September.

The Crown Prince Couple will attend the opening of SINTEF Energy lab. and be present at the opening of the Innovation Center for students at NTNU. The visit to Trondheim will finish at the medical technical research center, the Kavli Institute, where Nobel Prize laureates May-Britt and Edvard Moser will be the hosts.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsparet besøker SINTEF, NTNU og Kavli-instituttet
Google Translation

"Tonight, His Royal Highness Crown Prince be present at a reception on the occasion of the annual National Committee meeting of the UN women's organization UN Women.
08/25/2015

It was basically H.K.H. Crown Princess who was attending the reception tonight, but because of a minor traffic accident where she was hit in the car, instead Prince Haakon represent the Royal Family during the event."

kongehuset.no - UN Women i Oslo

Hope MM is okay

"Tonight, His Royal Highness Crown Prince be present at a reception on the occasion of the annual National Committee meeting of the UN women's organization UN Women.
08/25/2015

It was basically H.K.H. Crown Princess who was attending the reception tonight, but because of a minor traffic accident where she was hit in the car, instead Prince Haakon represent the Royal Family during the event."

kongehuset.no - UN Women i Oslo

Hope MM is okay

mmm, i wonder what happened exactly. i guess MM is not injured, or otherwise they would report it.
MM for some reason seems to always be involved in some kind of accident, strange illness or injuries. or maybe it's because the norwegian family reports it very openly when it occurs whereas other royal agendas don't?

Crown Princess Mette-Marit’s history of ailments | Norwegianne.net

BT has something on the story: Mette-Marit påkørt af bil: Måtte aflyse FN-besøg - Royale | www.bt.dk

The PR-chief, Marianne Hagen, is quoted for saying: "She was hit by a car. It was a minor traffic accident and totally undramatic.
Because she has previously had problems with her neck, she chose to take it easy yesterday. Things today has gone as planned".

- So I guess she fell. Perhaps from a bike? Or sitting in a car?
If she was only hit on her legs and remained more or less standing there would be little reason to worry about her neck.
So I believe she either fell over when sitting on a bike or that she was sitting in a car and suffered a jolt.

Tonight, CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit are attending the charity concert in support of the Syrian refugees in Oslo Concert Hall, September 19, 2015.

I hope we will get some pictures later.

Hi, fairy tale, thank you very much for the photos and the concert. I like very much photos.

Today Haakon and MM were suppose to hold a breakfast for Innovation Week
16.10.2015 Innovasjonsfrokost DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen holder frokost for deltakere ved Oslo Innovation Week på Skaugum (09.00).

But it looks like only Haakon made it . Wonder if MM is sick or?
kongehuset.no - Innovasjonsfrokost

Haakon seems to be doing all the work these year .....mette marit never seems to be around

Thanks posting the pictures , wish this royal had more events together nice seeing them��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom