Haakon and Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: January 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CP Couple has been seen with Marius Ytredal (member of the band lille marius), the photo was posted last week. It could have been in connection with Oslo Jazz Festival.

Picture

Wow, she really is the archetypical deeply tanned and platinum blonde Norwegian.

It is great that Crown Princess Mette-Marit undertook an engagement. Tan is truly atrocious.

I am glad that Haakon and Mette-Marit are attending royal engagements together. However, rumours have been swirling over the last few months that in fact the couple are estranged. Does any Norwegian poster know whether there has been speculation in the Press there about the state of the couple's marriage?

yes, nice pic indeed, thanks to that instagrammer for posting it! these two are so lovely together. they seem such a strong couple, even after having married so long ago.

yes, nice pic indeed, thanks to that instagrammer for posting it! these two are so lovely together. they seem such a strong couple, even after having married so long ago.

Finally someone who sees love in a photo of H&MM; on other forums this would be interpreted as "not genuine", "for the camera" or "just a show, to keep up the act before the divorce is announced", which is driving me crazy
I guess you can see anything you think you see in any photo ever made...:flowers:

Thanks for the information.
To the Mods: Maybe we can have a seperate thread for it please?

more info for the press including some details already such as:
- Day 1 includes both garbage collection on the shoreline and hiking in rough terrain
- Day 2 visiting retirement homes, stockfish assessment, fish processing factory and rafting trip
- Day 3 Viking Museum at Borg
Fylkesmannen i Nordland - Kronprinsparets fylkestur i Nordland - presseakkreditering
Google Translation

kongehuset.no - Kronprinsparets fylkesbesøk i Nordland 9. - 11. september: Akkreditering

Thanks for posting the instagram in answer to my query, Fairy Tale. It appears the rumour mill has got it wrong!

I am glad that Haakon and Mette-Marit are attending royal engagements together. However, rumours have been swirling over the last few months that in fact the couple are estranged. Does any Norwegian poster know whether there has been speculation in the Press there about the state of the couple's marriage?

I am Norwegian, and i have never seen any speculation in the Norwegian press about the state of the couple's marriage :)

The CP Couple will visit Runni middle school in Nes on October 6, 2014 - right after the autumn break.
A few years ago a nation wide campaign was started at school (the goal is to reduce bullying and increase activity and well-being of students) and the couple will have a look how it works.
Raumnes.no | Kronprinsparet til Nes
Google Translation

Nå kommer kronprinsparet | RB
Google Translation

Ok in the press information from today they only talk about CP Mette-Marit visiting the school... so it seems it will only be her, not both.
kongehuset.no - Kronprinsessen møter Trivselsledere: Presseprogram
Google Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom