Haakon and Mette-Marit and HIV/AIDS

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartoons on HIV and AIDS

Norwegian artists are making use of cartoons to combat stigmatisation and discrimination against people with HIV. The cartoons were drawn in connection with the AIDS conference Young Leaders Summit II at the initiative of Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and The Crown Princess.

great video! is there anywhere where we can see the complete video in english without the german translation?

Thank you for posting this. What a great video to watch.

great video! is there anywhere where we can see the complete video in english without the german translation?
I doubt that. The interview was made by the German channel ZDF, so they were the only ones who showed it - and you won't find any German interview without dubbing. :lol:

I cant see the interview .

Glad to see she's involved in this important cause.

Here's a gallery from gettyimages :

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway attends the World Aids Day
event at Romsas Frivillighetssentral on December 1, 2009 in Oslo,
Norway.

** gettyimages **

The Crown Princess and AIDS

Hello Everybody,

I need some help from the Norwegian experts. At the bottom of this link, there is an UNAIDS poster with MM on the front and it says "if I was HIV+, would you invite me in your house". The poster is only thumbnail sized though and I cannot find it anywhere else. Does anybody here know where I can find a huge copy of this photo that I would be able to print out? Also, is there a thread on this dedicated solely to MM and her AIDS work? Many Many Thanks!

PJ25

Princejohnny25, your thread has been merged with this already existing thread about Haakon's and MM's Aids work. Maybe you'll find the answer to your question here.

Thank You HM! Will start digging through this thread. :)

:previous: The statement is new, but the video is old. It has been released before. Nevertheless it's always great to watch it. ;)

:previous: The statement is new, but the video is old. It has been released before. Nevertheless it's always great to watch it. ;)

Thanks for the clarification Her_Majesty. I thought it was new since it was posted with the statement :flowers:

So nice to see her before her long absence... she is lovely !

HRH Crown Princess Mette-Marit to Geneva

Crown Princess Mette-Marit visit Geneva from January 31st to February 2nd for UNAIDS.
She will have meetings with the Global Fund, the International Red Cross and the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

Google Übersetzer

Here's another photo of Mette-Marit in Geneva today.

Thanks for the video, fairy tale. I love Mette-Marit's accent, and I really admire her work promoting youth involvement in the HIV/AIDS crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom