Haakon and ex Girlfriends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol or grown fuller like a van dyke like NII And G V used to have

I've always liked him better without the beard....but maybe he prefers the beard cos it makes him look more mature and older?

He does have a sort of baby face!

I think he looks better with the beard, he should keep it

laurixa said:
photo from cover
Haakon with ex-girlfriend (I didn´t know her name)

WOW! You can't even tell that's him! Yeah, he's MUCH better looking now!;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
foiegrass said:
HAHA! Haakon lookED like Adrien Brody.

I think he looked like a nerdy academic!!! :eek::D
(no offence to any academics here ;))

I think he looked cute, although he'd better get rid of that hideous T-shirt.

I think that is a great handsome man. I want to know more about his exgirlfriends.

marian said:
I want his fan. I want more of him in this time. Somebody can say me about his girlfriends?:flowers:I want to see more photos about his ex.

I wonder if Haakon ever bumped into Eva Sannum before he got serious with MM? :rolleyes:

I want to see many photos of the prince with his ex because I want to know about his adventures, because I need to see to Know about how many girlfriends he had, if he has a importants relation with them? Please, I want to know this. I dont Know about this. I know the ex about Felipe of Spain, but, I am interesting in this.

The first few pages of this thread has some information and photo links about these women. There might not be as many photos as you like, as the Norwegian media seems to be less senstational than the Spanish one is (and was while Felipe was dating).

Did Haakon ever have a very serious relationship with a girl before meeting MM? Was he currently dating someone when he met MM?

auntie said:
Did Haakon ever have a very serious relationship with a girl before meeting MM? Was he currently dating someone when he met MM?

As far as I know he had two or three girlfriends - all of them "good" girls - according to Maelnaes so "good" that they bored Hakoon, unlike MM. Katherine Knudsen, I think, was one of them.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,422531,00.html

The above article has the below info about halfway down the page. Does Tidigare partner mean ex-girlfriend??? I googled that and could not find any way to translate the phrase....maybe someone on here can help.

If Tidigarge partner means ex girlfriend....then I guess this Inga Kanda is an ex. ? I googled for a pic of her and couldn't find one. I wonder when Haakon was seeing her? Or even if he was.​
NORGE

Namn: Kronprins Haakon, 31.
Partner: Gifte sig med Mette-Marit, 31, 25 augusti 2001.
Tidigare partner: Inga kända.
Barn:
Mette-Marit har sonen Marius från ett tidigare förhållande. I går födde hon en flicka.
Bor: I december 2003 flyttade paret till Skaugum gård i Asker som renoverats för miljontals kronor

Donna B. said:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,422531,00.html

The above article has the below info about halfway down the page. Does Tidigare partner mean ex-girlfriend??? I googled that and could not find any way to translate the phrase....maybe someone on here can help.

If Tidigarge partner means ex girlfriend....then I guess this Inga Kanda is an ex. ? I googled for a pic of her and couldn't find one. I wonder when Haakon was seeing her? Or even if he was.​
NORGE

Namn: Kronprins Haakon, 31.
Partner: Gifte sig med Mette-Marit, 31, 25 augusti 2001.
Tidigare partner: Inga kända.
Barn:
Mette-Marit har sonen Marius från ett tidigare förhållande. I går födde hon en flicka.
Bor: I december 2003 flyttade paret till Skaugum gård i Asker som renoverats för miljontals kronor

Inga Kände - is Swedish for "Nobody known" ... Not a new girlfriend... :flowers:

Thanks Norwegianne. That is really funny, I searched and searched for that woman thinking that I had really found something, lol.:ROFLMAO: crap!

Donna B.

A greeting to all. What I want to know is if you consider to the prince to be keen on women. If he is like that, that disappointment for me.

marian said:
A greeting to all. What I want to know is if you consider to the prince to be keen on women. If he is like that, that disappointment for me.
Well, that's not the impression I got of him.:rolleyes:
He didn't seem to be a "playboy" or something (like it has been said about Frederik or Albert)...

I think that all the princes have to they want. I am sorry for my bad English. I think that this prince is happy. Do you belive this? He a his family are a beutiful royal family.

If you think of the normal man and how many girlfriends he has before he settles down I'm sure you will find Haakon is no different. He appears to be a playboy as every one of his relationships is thrown into the public arena

You are most informed. I am impressed! :)

norwegianne said:
They did meet at the Quart festival before Haakon went to Berkeley. And then they met again when he returned.

Knowing what Haakon offered is fairly hard ;) It might've been possible, but it might also not have been. I know that it took him a lot of persuading her to get Mette-Marit where she is today, as it wasn't a role she felt was right for her, and she's not too fond of the spotlight. But if it is true? I suppose we'll have to wait for the official biography.

You ARE most well-informed, Norwegianne, I must confess :ohmy: !
I am impressed by your knowledge.

I am just wondering if CP Mette-Marit's Bio will come out in an English version. I noticed she has some command of English, and I know she has many fans who only speak English, too.

Thank you for any helpful replies in advance,

-- Abbie :)

No more photos or information from ex-girlfriends of Haakon?

Back
Top Bottom