General News & Information about Haakon,Mette-Marit & Family 1: July 2014 - June 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a parking ticket... Well, I guess they will be able to pay for that... At least now the Spanish police know whom the buggy belonged to :)

They deserve this family outing. I'm just waiting for Princess Ingrid Alexandra's confirmation to see them reunited with King Felipe and CP Frederick and CP Victoria. I hope they will bring their family too.

Haakon is wearing...BROWN...flip flops. Think he’s got a theme going here.

This is a nice treat! Thank you! Lovely to see the Crown Princely family

Haakon is wearing...BROWN...flip flops. Think he’s got a theme going here.

Goodness sake - brown flip flops... what a scandal...:whistling:
Many people have same coloured stuff without having "a theme going on".
They are brown, believe it or not, and the colour even fits to his shorts! Could that simply be the reason why...?!

Last edited:
Goodness sake - brown flip flops... what a scandal...:whistling:
Many people have same coloured stuff without having "a theme going on".
They are brown, believe it or not, and the colour even fits to his shorts! Could that simply be the reason why...?!

Yikes! It appears that ladonga's joke has completely gone over your head :lol:

You might not remember, or perhaps you don't visit the Royal Men's fashion thread, but Haakon owns the ugliest pair of BROWN suede shoes. He wears those monstrosities with everything (nice suits, ugly suits, jeans.) We cry every time we see them.

I'm guessing that ladonga was joking over the fact that once summer hits, Haakon trades in those yucky brown shoes for brown flip flops. As someone who groans every time I see those brown shoes, I took ladonga's comment as a joke. It wasn't as deep of a scandal as you're imagining.

Yikes! It appears that ladonga's joke has completely gone over your head :lol:

You might not remember, or perhaps you don't visit the Royal Men's fashion thread, but Haakon owns the ugliest pair of BROWN suede shoes. He wears those monstrosities with everything (nice suits, ugly suits, jeans.) We cry every time we see them.

I'm guessing that ladonga was joking over the fact that once summer hits, Haakon trades in those yucky brown shoes for brown flip flops. As someone who groans every time I see those brown shoes, I took ladonga's comment as a joke. It wasn't as deep of a scandal as you're imagining.

That´s your opinion these shoes are ugly. I could show you 100s of other royal men (and women´s) shoes worn for many years much more hidious - and nobody ever says something about that.
I´m really fed up with comments about these shoes. Haakon is definitely one of the most dressed royal men.

The "flip flops": Yes, they´re brown, some years ago he had blue ones, so what? He didn´t wear white socks in sandals...!:bang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice photos, and I think the one of Mette-Marit leaning against the gate is especially lovely. It's nice to see her looking so well.

Lovely photos. I love the Norwegian summer landscape. Just beautiful!
Was there any mention of the cause for the spots of Sverre's arm? Is it vitiligo or perhaps a rash?

Lovely pictures that show a close bond between all of them.

Haven't read anything about Magnus' darker patches on his arm but indeed looks like some kind of skin condition.

Thanks, Eya & Iceflower! :flowers:

The photos were taken by NTB-scanpix photographer, Lise Åserud at and around the summer-house ''Vogts villa'' on Dvergsøya (an island) outside The Crown Princess' birth-city of Kristiansand. They have rented the property by the municipality every summer since 2010 and will have their base there until school-start in mid-August.

And as one can see, it ''clearly'' needs some maintenance (photo-link).

Previous pictures: 1 - 2

--------------------

Was there any mention of the cause for the spots of Sverre's arm?
No, and never seen anything in the Norwegian media about it.
But he's likely had it since he was born, have noticed it in several photos of him over the years.

Last edited:
Clearly needs maintenance?!?

The poor woodwork is screaming for help!

Those planks is in serious need of treatment.
And that door won't survive another year without a thorough rework!
My hands are itching!

Lovely pictures that show a close bond between all of them.

Haven't read anything about Magnus' darker patches on his arm but indeed looks like some kind of skin condition.

Indeed! And I do hope the Crown Prince´s shoes are this time to all of your satisfaction....:whistling::cool:;):whistling:

Last edited:
Very lovely pictures. And now marks the start of the Royal families summer photo sessions...I miss Norway (though I was mainly in Oslo and surroundings, I have to visit again to see the countryside and forests).

Mette-Marit looks good and happy. That white dress is one of the most flattering dresses I've seen her wear. She needs to wear this type of styling more often. Loved that IA was barefoot, shows a connection with nature. The men were good too, though I must confess that this was the first time I noticed the skin condition on Sverre's arm.

Speculative posts and those discussing weight issues as well as replies to these posts have been removed according to the TRF rules. Thank you for your understanding!

Nice to see the family having what looks to be a relaxed holiday in Formentera - I visited Formentera a few years ago and loved it so much that we're planning to visit the island again sometime in the near future. It's beautiful and more unspoilt than Ibiza (which is an equally stunning island).

This is so sweet. Marius have gone taller and more handsome. Lovely to see him MM in one photo.

Didn't the CP couple make lots of complaints about Marius' privacy?
Now MM is even posing with him :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom