Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 3; January 2013 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray she will be better after the surgery, my brother-in-law had it done at the world renown Cleveland Clinic and he hasn't been the same since, they actually nicked the nerve that goes down his arm, so he is in more pain now and their isn't anything they can do. I pray she has complete success and a reduction in pain.

Damn. I was really hoping that rest and therapy would work and this would't need to be need to be done. Will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

Prays for a real quick recovery for a very beautiful lady and princess.

I hope everyone feels really ashamed now who assumed she was "lazy" or just pretending!

I can't wait to see her again but I fear it will take a long time.

Wartenberg:
I hope everyone feels really ashamed now who assumed she was "lazy" or just pretending!

I just want you to know that I feel the same way, I get so tired of negative talk, we don't know these people on a personal level and that means that we should not be their judge and jury in life. Old saying: if you can't say something nice then be quiet!
I​

I hope she has a speedy recover. Im glad she went ahead with the surgery and delayed it.

Did the surgery go well ? Are there any news about it in the Norvegian papers ????

pray for the best for Mette-Marit's surgery. hope she can get well soon

Poor girl must have suffered from all sorts of pain. Really hope this surgery works for her and she can resume a normal life that most of us take for granted. Good health is everything.

Glad to hear the operation is over and done w/and that it went smoothly. I hope and pray this resolves all of the pain and mobility problems HRH was coping w/.

CP Mette-Marit tweeted yesterday "Våre @Miljoagentene lærer hvor lenge ting varer når de kastes i sjøen. En plastikkbøtte :450 år! #oslofjordmuseet" (translates: "Our Environmental agents learn how long things last when they are thrown into the sea. A plastic bucket: 450 years! #oslofjord Museum")
with a picture attached https://twitter.com/CrownPrincessMM/status/404236231749693440.
It could be Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus, but I'm not sure. Anyway, if she has indeed been to the museum herself with them she must feel much better. (But maybe she didn't take the picture herself, so it's more speculating.)

Just like last year around this time, CP Mette-Marit is selling some of her old clothes again on Bloppis.no: Kronprinsesse Mette-Marits Bloppis - Bloppis
All proceeds will go to the organisation Miljøagentene (Environmental Agents).

The auctions brought 30.000 Norwegian kroner (~3.600 €) that go to the Environmental Agents. The buyers include people from Sweden, Spain, Finland and Germany, as well as Norway. The traffic on the website bloppis.no went up 70 percent that week.
Kronprinsessen solgte klær for 30.000 kroner - Nyheter - Drammens Tidende
Google Translation

Mette-Marit solgte klær for 30.000 kroner minmote.no
Google Translation

(I hope we will see her around Christmastime...)[/QUOTE]

Indeed! I hope she will be there for the - usually annual - photoshoot, which sadly had been dropped last year :ermm:

I hope for more than that, the usual little lovely video !!!! Such a pleasure !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom