Crown Prince Haakon's Current Events Part 2: November 2013 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he´ll be also meeting CP Alexander II and his wife...?

This is the program for the day:
06.11.2014 Mobile bank module
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince officially opens a new module of Telenor's mobile bank in Serbia.

06.11.2014 Meeting with students
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince meets students at the Scandinativan Institute at the University of Belgrade.

06.11.2014 Official luncheon
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince meets with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ivica Dačić, followed by an official luncheon hosted by Mr Dačić.

06.11.2014 The Human Rights House
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince officially opens the Human Rights House in Belgrade.

06.11.2014 The Catholic Church in Zemun
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince attends the opening of the newly renovated Catholic Church in Zemun.

06.11.2014 The Orthodox Church in Zemun
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince visits the Orthodox Church in Zemun.

06.11.2014 Official dinner
Official visit to Serbia: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince attends an official dinner hosted by the Norwegian Ambassador.

Today, he met with representatives of the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration - NAV, November 5, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Besøkte NAV
Google Translation

Photo https://twitter.com/Kronprinsparet/status/529927633539444736/photo/1

Last edited:
Crown Prince Haakon met with Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia. Aside from their own, Haakon is the first royal to visit Serbia in forty years. I had wondered if he would meet any of the Serbian Royals whilst he's there, and it's nice to see that he did.

Photo

Has Haakon met the President yet? I find it interesting how he, or at least as far as I'm aware, has met the non-reigning royals of a republic, though has not met the President.

Crown Prince Haakon met with Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia. Aside from their own, Haakon is the first royal to visit Serbia in forty years. I had wondered if he would meet any of the Serbian Royals whilst he's there, and it's nice to see that he did.

Photo

Has Haakon met the President yet? I find it interesting how he, or at least as far as I'm aware, has met the non-reigning royals of a republic, though has not met the President.

Does this mean that there can be a restoration of the monarchy in Serbia?

Some more information and photos about Haakon meeting the Serbian Royals on November 6 from the official website of the Serbian Royal Family:

http://www.royalfamily.org/norwegia...holic-and-serbian-orthodox-churches-in-zemun/

Does this mean that there can be a restoration of the monarchy in Serbia?

I don't know if he has met the President yet, that question has yet to be answered. Just because Haakon has visited the Crown Prince and Princess of a non-reigning RF, it does not necessarily mean that it will be the main trigger for a restoration in Serbia, he could've just stopped by or they could've arranged to meet up as he was in their country. :flowers:

But, having said that, I've always had high hopes for Serbia and a restoration of their monarchy. I think this because from what I've read and heard, Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine do a lot for Serbia and are even more hard working than some reigning royals. I think we will see a restoration in our lifetime - from what I understand, there is going to be a vote in parliament for a restoration in Romania, and the Cambodian monarchy was also restored.

But, I don't think here is the best place to discuss a potential restoration for Serbia. :flowers:

Last edited:
Besides Romania, Serbia has the best chances to restore its monarchy. I think if the CP would have visited Greece, for instance, a meeting with the Ex-King and Queen wouldn´t have happened on such an "official" scale!
Norwegian Crown Prince Hakon and Serbian Royals visit Roman Catholic and Serbian Orthodox Churches in Zemun | The Royal Family of Serbia

In Romania, despite officially being a republic, the royal family meanwhile has become a widely accepted integral of social and cultural national life.
When members of foreign royal houses visit Romania (Prince of Wales or Prince Guillaume, GD Henri of Luxembg.´s brother come to my mind) there´s always an official photocall for the press at the Palace. This goes beyond a private drop-by!

Besides Romania, Serbia has the best chances to restore its monarchy. I think if the CP would have visited Greece, for instance, a meeting with the Ex-King and Queen wouldn´t have happened on such an "official" scale!
Norwegian Crown Prince Hakon and Serbian Royals visit Roman Catholic and Serbian Orthodox Churches in Zemun | The Royal Family of Serbia

Yes, I had posted the same link in the post above yours:

Some more information and photos about Haakon meeting the Serbian Royals on November 6 from the official website of the Serbian Royal Family:

There is also a thread about a potential restoration of the Serbian Monarchy, as this thread is about CP Haakon's current events, I think this would be better in the mentioned thread, which you can find a link to below (I know I went off-topic in my previous post, but I was just answering a question) :flowers::

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f261/restoration-of-the-serbian-monarchy-28206.html

In Romania, despite officially being a republic, the royal family meanwhile has become a widely accepted integral of social and cultural national life.
When members of foreign royal houses visit Romania (Prince of Wales or Prince Guillaume, GD Henri of Luxembg.´s brother come to my mind) there´s always an official photocall for the press at the Palace. This goes beyond a private drop-by!

Well I understand that now, I was just giving a suggestion, but after having looking at the photos again, I do agree it does look more like an official visit Haakon made to CP Alexander and CPs Katherine.

Today, CP Haakon visited the Bellona Foundation, November 27, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Møte med Bellona
Google Translation

Yesterday, he attended the unveiling of a painting of Mr Samuel Steinmann, the Old University Hall, November 26, 2014.
kongehuset.no - Hedret med maleri
Google Translation

Also yesterdady, he opened the Asker Conference 2014 at Scandic Hotel Asker.
kongehuset.no - Åpnet Askerkonferansen
Google Translation

his opening speech: kongehuset.no - Opening of the Asker Conference on Youth and Governance

Last edited:
:lucky:he's still very hot looking.
I've lost track with those scandis: is he gonna get divorced now?:idea::question:

The Norwegian Royal family is something special. They all have such a positive energy.

Last edited:

He is such a good looking man! :flowers: He just oozes appeal. Were I not happily married.....;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom