Crown Prince Haakon's Current Events Part 2: November 2013 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckingham Palace
26th January, 2017
The Duke of York this morning received The Crown Prince of Norway.

Source: Court Circular

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
I wonder why Prince Andrew was assigned to participate in the event. Prince Edward could have been a more natural choice as he met Crown Prince Haakon previously.
On a different note, Prince Andrew looked quite fit.

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
I wonder why Prince Andrew was assigned to participate in the event. Prince Edward could have been a more natural choice as he met Crown Prince Haakon previously.
On a different note, Prince Andrew looked quite fit.

Haakon and Andrew have also met before; both during the Crown Prince´s time at the norwegian navy and for the diamond jubilee of the late thai king as well as family and state occasions in Britain (weddings and the 50th anniversary of the end of WWII in 1995)

"His Royal Highness Crown Prince for two days participated in Exercise Joint Viking. This is a national exercise where the main objective is to practice crisis management and defense of Norway."

Kronprinsen på militærøvelse - kongehuset.no

"Crown Prince Haakon attended the opening of Norway championship in lifesaving today. 197 rescuers from all over Norway have gathered to compete in Mossehallen the weekend."

http://www.kongehuset.no/aim/kongeh...a3825e7ee56fdda51e9208d4a39c58d53dd3c25a7.jpg

Norges beste livreddere samlet - kongehuset.no

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Ski jumping and cross-country skiing, part of the 2016/17 FIS Nordic Combined World Cup. I should have added that in the first place, I'm sorry! :flowers:

Crown Prince Haakon had several audiences on March 16, he received representatives of the Norwegian Festival of International Literature, representatives of Stavanger Symphony Orchestra, representatives of the Arctic Opera and Philharmonic Orchestra, representatives of the Norwegian Air Ambulance Foundation, representatives of the Norwegian Band Federation, representatives of the Northern Light Festival and representatives of the Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association:

** kongehuset.no: I audiens på Slottet ** translation **

Crown Prince Haakon attended the meeting of the main committee of the European Surfing Championship in Stavanger 2017/2018 yesterday, April 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom