Asker Church's 125th anniversary

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they go to church ever Sunday? And do they have children's church for the kids?

I dont know how often they go to church. The children sitt with the parents during the sevice. Maud Angelica went with Märtha and Ari to church last christmas and she was younger then Ingrid.

Today was the 125th anniversary of the church in Asker where they live

Last edited:
Larzen said:
I dont know how often they go to church. The children sitt with the parents during the sevice. Maud Angelica went with Märtha and Ari to church last christmas and she was younger then Ingrid.

Today was the 125th anniversary of the church in Asker where they live
Probably they practise privately, except for the great events like a baptism or other things like today.

thanks for the pictures, of my most favourite crown princely couple. :)

Ingrid Alexandra is quite adorable, isn't she?

Thanks for posting the pictures, Larzen.

I have to saythat I find the pictures of MM and H quite endearing. I think that it is a great thing to publicly take the children to church. I also love how the pastor is playing with Ingrid in one of the photos and MM is watching with an affectionate look on her face. I love that the newer generation of lovely royal ladies is showing a softer and more humane side to their children. They seem to enjoy them and are proud to show them off. I know that Queen EII would never have been caught dead with her children in any public display of affection. I know that times were different then and it is a shame becuase look at how Charles turned out? I hope and pray that this generation of new children will turn out not only happier, but better ableto cope with the demands of being a royal personage in the media drenched 21st century.

Yes, times have changed... All royals show much more affection (publicly) towards their children and grandchildren!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a pity that non of the links opened with me!!!!

Thank you so much for the pictures Larzen:flowers:, you were very quick in your respond.:flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom