Summer Photo session in Sea Life, Blankenberge - July 12, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stephanievl

Heir Apparent
City
n/a
Country
Belgium
Royal Family's vacation at marine park Sea Life in Blankenberge, Saturday 12 July 2014. The royals visited Expedition Turtle and attended the feeding of the penguins.

Pictures: Belga Image - Editorial

Movie clip

Last edited by a moderator:
The pix are really precious, what a lovely family and so good looking too !!!

Elisabeth is starting to dress herself, you can totally notice that :D
They are all so beautiful and you totally get the family vibe, you can tell that the siblings spend a lot of time together and with their parents, it's really nice to see :)

I LOVE the pics. Elisabeth is so lovely, I agree leidi, she has starting to dress herself up.

Such a beautiful family!

I think they came before the opening hour , as I see nobody else.

I think they came before the opening hour , as I see nobody else.

No they were there during opening hours.
in the video's you can see the public. They went behind the scenes with the penguins.

Some more pics HLN

I love how some of the photos where Mathilde is trying to be loving with her older children, they don't seem to be extremely enthusiastic by their mother display of affection. Elisabeth and Gabriel are definitely in their teenagery mood right now.

Lovely to see the family on holiday and, as iceflower said, it is a highlight of the year! I enjoyed last years more though as it was beside the seaside and everyone wore blue and white!

I love how some of the photos where Mathilde is trying to be loving with her older children, they don't seem to be extremely enthusiastic by their mother display of affection. Elisabeth and Gabriel are definitely in their teenagery mood right now.

LOL!! I picked up on that too. W/out a doubt, they're starting that "Mom...Will you stop touching me in public!!" Stage.

Sigh...Growing up so fast.

Lovely pictures and that one of Mathilde and Phillipe...They look like teenagers on a date. They're looking into each other's eyes and there's no one else around AFATC. Still smitten after all these years and wonderful to see. :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Lovely to see the family on holiday and, as iceflower said, it is a highlight of the year! I enjoyed last years more though as it was beside the seaside and everyone wore blue and white!

It was lovely indeed, but I don't like when they coordinate too much. I know those kind of details are planned and surely they know we know, but this way it's more natural...less staged

I have always admired their photosessions for the locations they choose) Kids grow up very fast) Remember, Eleonora was born))) Lovely photos!

I like the location of this year more than last year's. Definitely one of my favorite photoshoots. and the kids are all grown up. Time passes so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom