Summer Photo session in Pairi Daiza, Bluglette- July 11, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They came very early in the Morning when the zoo is closed for the public.

Sécurité Oblige .

Thank you for the first pictures. I'm loving Elisabeth look! I hope we'll get better pictures soon.

Beatiful pictures and beautiful family. I like every year choosing interesting places for the summer photo session.

Great pictures of a lovely family. Princess Elisabeth's dress looks very nice.

They look like any other teens and preteens cajoled into a family pose ;)

Lovely photos of the King ,Queen and their children at the Zoo visit!

They are speaking french ; I don't know if at other moments they spoke dutch?

They are speaking french ; I don't know if at other moments they spoke dutch?

They were speaking Dutch last year in the Sea Life visit, I think the kids speak the language of the regions they go to.

I believe the King and the Queen have arranged it so that the children go to Dutch-speaking schools and as counterbalance French is the language at home. The Dutch language of Princess Elisabeth (and I assume her siblings) seem better than the French language, and that is an unicum in the history of the Belgian royal family. Princess Elisabeth needed remedial teaching on French, to improve her writing. Source.

Emmanuel is such a curious child, I have noticed he always asks a lot of questions in these kind of visits

La famille royale Ã* la rencontre des pandas Ã* Pairi Daiza - Vidéo - RTL Vidéos

Prince Emmanuel goes to a special school for children with dyslexia, dyscalculis and/or dyspraxis. He looks like a sensitive young man with a great interest in things, a hunger for knowledge but maybe needs intensive training to cope with all the overwhelming information his brains and his senses have to filter.

I believe the King and the Queen have arranged it so that the children go to Dutch-speaking schools and as counterbalance French is the language at home. The Dutch language of Princess Elisabeth (and I assume her siblings) seem better than the French language, and that is an unicum in the history of the Belgian royal family. Princess Elisabeth needed remedial teaching on French, to improve her writing. Source.

I'm a bit of a beginner when it comes to French, but did you notice any particular mistake they made while speaking?

At some point a young teen wants to be anywhere else but a family trip with mom and dad and pesky siblings. Totally normal.

The zoo was a great idea for the photoshoot, its a fun place for the kids and adults. They all seemed like they were having a lovely time and they all looked relax during the session.

Very cool with the elephants. Felt sorry for the panda though. In the photos I saw in the Queen Mathilde fashion thread, one of the boys looked really upset. Could they have not gone somewhere privately for a few minutes?

I liked the pictures from this year's photo shoot. The children and their parents were having fun, and I really liked the pictures with the lemurs.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm a bit of a beginner when it comes to French, but did you notice any particular mistake they made while speaking?

I have only heard Princess Elisabeth speaking and both her Dutch as well French are perfect. She only needed to improve her French writing. That seems normal to me. When you hear, speak and write Dutch at a Dutch-speaking school and only hear and speak French in the family sphere, there is a chance that the French writing and grammar possibly logs behind.

They visited the zoo before in 2007

If you look at the pics from this weekend, they grown up a lot since then.

Wow! They've grown up! They were so cute! Great photos!

Back
Top Bottom