The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-12-2015, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The zoo was a great idea for the photoshoot, its a fun place for the kids and adults. They all seemed like they were having a lovely time and they all looked relax during the session.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Very cool with the elephants. Felt sorry for the panda though. In the photos I saw in the Queen Mathilde fashion thread, one of the boys looked really upset. Could they have not gone somewhere privately for a few minutes?

Old 07-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Majesty

I liked the pictures from this year's photo shoot. The children and their parents were having fun, and I really liked the pictures with the lemurs.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesina View Post
I'm a bit of a beginner when it comes to French, but did you notice any particular mistake they made while speaking?
I have only heard Princess Elisabeth speaking and both her Dutch as well French are perfect. She only needed to improve her French writing. That seems normal to me. When you hear, speak and write Dutch at a Dutch-speaking school and only hear and speak French in the family sphere, there is a chance that the French writing and grammar possibly logs behind.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

They visited the zoo before in 2007

If you look at the pics from this weekend, they grown up a lot since then.
Old 07-13-2015, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow! They've grown up! They were so cute! Great photos!
Old 07-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Here's another gallery of the photo session (mixed with pics of the event Mathilde and Eleonore attended on Sunday, see Mathilde's current events thread).

** pm gallery: Un samedi au zoo pour Mathilde, Philippe et les enfants **
Old 07-13-2015, 06:21 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Princess Eléonore seems to be very girly.

Tags
crown princess elisabeth, king philippe, photo session, prince emmanuel, prince gabriel, princess eleonore, princess elisabeth, queen mathilde