Queen Mathilde's Family - d'Udekem d'Acoz

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never saw pictures of the the Countess d' Udekem with Queen Mathilde and her grandchildren.

Do not believe that bad relations just maybe is discreet.

Countess Anne d'Udekem d'Acoz is a private person.
We do not also see photos of Mrs. Carole Middleton with George.

I never saw pictures of the the Countess d' Udekem with Queen Mathilde and her grandchildren.

In all royal families the in-laws are very much out of the picture. Have we seen private pictures of the Donaldsons, the Westlings, the Tjessems or the Zorrreguietas with their royal grandchildren (apart from public events)?

I think Biri is right , She is a private person and a too young Widow.
She also lost her Mother and daughter Marie Alix in a terrible car crash accident.

Remember how little Eleonore's face lit up when she spotted her maternal grandmother and aunts and uncle in the crowd at the parliament when she was waiting for her dad to enter and take the oath and become king.

And a follow-up of post 217:

More legal trouble for count Henri. After the case of the 100.000 euros fraud there is another case. This time he & his partner in crime (Hans Velle) are suspected a swindling 10.000s of Euros from a couple from Flemish Brabant.

The couple was getting a divorce. Via Henri they were introduced to Hans Velle, who talked them out of 10.000s euros.

In juni the other scam (100.000 euros) of Count Henri & Hans Velle was directed towards the court of Gent.

The lawyer of Count Henri claims that the count was 'in his goodness abused' by Hans Velle. Velle has already received two prison sentenses previously in simular cases.

Nonkel koningin Mathilde vervolgd voor oplichting - HLN.be

Last edited:
Count Henri will appear in court on december 6th. He was interviewed by newspaper HLN.

The count(83) has difficulties walking and seldom leaves his castle 't Couthof in Popperinge.

He repeats that he is innocent from the chanrges and that he never received any money, apart from the usual fee (see posts above).

"Ik hoop op een mooie Sinterklaas" | HLN Poperinge

I thought this had gone way but obviously not,how serious is it for the Count?

"The uncle of Queen Mathilde of the Belgians is on trial for fraud. “Nonkel Henri” or Count Henri d’Udekem d’Acoz allegedly tried to scam people in Flemish-Brabant for tens of thousands of euros, together with an another man. He has already been convicted to six months in jail for another case.
Count Henri did not attend the court date in person, due to health reasons. The verdict is expected on 25 October."

Queen Mathilde’s uncle on trial for fraud – Royal Central

Does anyone know if Mathilde's sisters have had more children than two each ? And does anyone know if her brother got engaged or married ???? Too discreet a Family for my liking.... I love them !

Does anyone know if Mathilde's sisters have had more children than two each ? And does anyone know if her brother got engaged or married ???? Too discreet a Family for my liking.... I love them !

AFAIK Charles-Henri is still single, I think we would have heard about his wedding even if he wanted to keep it under wraps because he's the Queen's brother and the Royal Family would attend.

I saw pictures of Hélène and Elisabeth they are natural , fresh without to much make up , simple hairdo , simple dresses, you should never know they are Queen Mathilde's sisters.
No pictures anymore of Queen of Mathilde's Mother ??

Thank you very much to all of you for your answers !

Thank you for the link... i! have had a look on his Facebook.... from what I read his son was seriously ill at a time. Do you know more and is he cured now ???:sad:

I have no idea about Alisatir's health... I hope he fully recovered!

Charles-Henri brother of Queen Mathilde attend at the wedding of Nina Peers of Nieuwburgh and Philippe Chevallier-Chantepie
Nina Peers of Nieuwburgh, the daughter of Cedric Peers of Nieuwburgh and Countess Marina of Looz-Corswaren, is one of the oldest families of the Belgian nobility

https://www.pointdevue.fr/sites/poi...s/portrait/public/15_mariagebelge_pdv3611.jpg

According the article her name is Élodie De Puyt but no other informatinos.

. from what I read his son was seriously ill at a time. Do you know more and is he cured now ???:sad:

On his blog back August Baron Nicolas Janssen husband of Helene Queen's Mathilde sister inform that their son Alistair diagnosed with a cancer of the cavum ((cavities of the mouth and nose, at the base of the skull) on August 3nd 2016 but now after one year the tumor has dissapeared and liitle Alistair is able to start the school on September 1st!!!!!!!

La petite famille sort progressivement de sa grotte, après un an de tempête… | Nicolas Janssen

https://translate.googleusercontent...mpete/&usg=ALkJrhjLOGMkF5rIdAOIKk4okvXtZPNtTg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Count Charles-Henri Marie Ghislain d'Udekem married?

And do we happen to know who the lady next to him is?

Edit for An Ard Ri: no, he isn't married.

Edit 2: her name is Élodie De Puyt. Might be his girlfriend?

Last edited:
My God how changed he is !!!!! And the Lady beside him is very pretty and likeable.....

On his blog back August Baron Nicolas Janssen husband of Helene Queen's Mathilde sister inform that their son Alistair diagnosed with a cancer of the cavum ((cavities of the mouth and nose, at the base of the skull) on August 3nd 2016 but now after one year the tumor has dissapeared and liitle Alistair is able to start the school on September 1st!!!!!!!

La petite famille sort progressivement de sa grotte, après un an de tempête… | Nicolas Janssen

https://translate.googleusercontent...mpete/&usg=ALkJrhjLOGMkF5rIdAOIKk4okvXtZPNtTg
Thank you thank you for the info.... I could'nt imagine it ! What a heartbreak and ordeal this must have been for the family.....:sad:

Wonderful news the little boy is in remission and able to start school :flowers:

Even though they have to watch for reoccurrence for five years, must be such a relief not only to his parents but his entire family.

According the article her name is Élodie De Puyt but no other informatinos.

They're not a couple, as far as I know she's seeing Emmanuel van Caloen.

That is wonderful news, about Queen Mathilde's nephew. His parents must be so terribly relieved!

-
I couldn't find any 'De Pruyt's' among the Belgian nobility. And since all Mathilde's siblings and Udekem cousins married with nobles, it would be surprising (or refreshing? ;)) if her borther would not.

Queen Mathilde's uncle, count Henri d'Udekem d'Acoz (83), has been convicted in Brussels for embezzling 175000 euros from a couple.

The verdict was a suspended sentence of 12 months in prison. The article expects him to fight the verdict, especially as the statue of limitations on the crime will come into effect next year.

Not very edifying...

https://www.hln.be/nieuws/binnenlan...den-cel-met-uitstel-voor-oplichting~a7926369/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom