The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-24-2015, 11:50 AM
Majesty

The Château de Losange and its domains (forests, agriculture and enterprises) is placed into a special foundation to avoid a break-up. This means that a special legal entity owns the domain but that Mathilde, Élisabeth, Hélène and Charles-Henri can use it as if they were the owner.

It is a common phenomenon when children inherit wealth. Imagine that parents die and leave a large collection of artworks. The Tax Revenue Service will value all these artworks and lay a hefty tax bill on the floormat. Often this enforces children to sell family properties to pay the taxes. Then the remaining art needs to be distributed, which often leads to family feuds. Parents or heirs can choose to establish a foundation, a trust. All artworks become owned by the family trust. The heirs eventually can get a (lifelong) loan, being like an owner in daily life without actually having the ownership rights.

Old 05-24-2015, 05:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I never saw pictures of the the Countess d' Udekem with Queen Mathilde and her grandchildren.

Old 05-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Majesty

Do not believe that bad relations just maybe is discreet.
Old 05-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Countess Anne d'Udekem d'Acoz is a private person.
We do not also see photos of Mrs. Carole Middleton with George.
Old 05-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
I never saw pictures of the the Countess d' Udekem with Queen Mathilde and her grandchildren.
In all royal families the in-laws are very much out of the picture. Have we seen private pictures of the Donaldsons, the Westlings, the Tjessems or the Zorrreguietas with their royal grandchildren (apart from public events)?
Old 05-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Biri is right , She is a private person and a too young Widow.
She also lost her Mother and daughter Marie Alix in a terrible car crash accident.
Old 05-30-2015, 04:30 AM
Serene Highness

Remember how little Eleonore's face lit up when she spotted her maternal grandmother and aunts and uncle in the crowd at the parliament when she was waiting for her dad to enter and take the oath and become king.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

And a follow-up of post 217:

More legal trouble for count Henri. After the case of the 100.000 euros fraud there is another case. This time he & his partner in crime (Hans Velle) are suspected a swindling 10.000s of Euros from a couple from Flemish Brabant.

The couple was getting a divorce. Via Henri they were introduced to Hans Velle, who talked them out of 10.000s euros.

In juni the other scam (100.000 euros) of Count Henri & Hans Velle was directed towards the court of Gent.

The lawyer of Count Henri claims that the count was 'in his goodness abused' by Hans Velle. Velle has already received two prison sentenses previously in simular cases.

Nonkel koningin Mathilde vervolgd voor oplichting - HLN.be
Old 11-30-2016, 12:45 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Count Henri will appear in court on december 6th. He was interviewed by newspaper HLN.

The count(83) has difficulties walking and seldom leaves his castle 't Couthof in Popperinge.

He repeats that he is innocent from the chanrges and that he never received any money, apart from the usual fee (see posts above).

"Ik hoop op een mooie Sinterklaas" | HLN Poperinge
Old 11-30-2016, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I thought this had gone way but obviously not,how serious is it for the Count?
Old 09-30-2017, 04:12 PM
Majesty

"The uncle of Queen Mathilde of the Belgians is on trial for fraud. “Nonkel Henri” or Count Henri d’Udekem d’Acoz allegedly tried to scam people in Flemish-Brabant for tens of thousands of euros, together with an another man. He has already been convicted to six months in jail for another case.
Count Henri did not attend the court date in person, due to health reasons. The verdict is expected on 25 October."

Queen Mathilde’s uncle on trial for fraud – Royal Central
Old 09-30-2017, 07:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone know if Mathilde's sisters have had more children than two each ? And does anyone know if her brother got engaged or married ???? Too discreet a Family for my liking.... I love them !
Old 09-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Does anyone know if Mathilde's sisters have had more children than two each ? And does anyone know if her brother got engaged or married ???? Too discreet a Family for my liking.... I love them !
AFAIK Charles-Henri is still single, I think we would have heard about his wedding even if he wanted to keep it under wraps because he's the Queen's brother and the Royal Family would attend.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:44 AM
Heir Apparent

I saw pictures of Hélène and Elisabeth they are natural , fresh without to much make up , simple hairdo , simple dresses, you should never know they are Queen Mathilde's sisters.
No pictures anymore of Queen of Mathilde's Mother ??
Old 10-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Countess Anne d'Udekem d'Acoz seems to be a very private lady,we do not see photos of her with the Royal Family or in public unless she's attending a wedding or funeral.

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/D4G4W8/coun...unt-D4G4W8.jpg
Old 10-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hélène has 3 children: Queen Mathilde: Family: Sophia Janssen
Old 10-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you very much to all of you for your answers !
Old 10-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannelore View Post
Thank you for the link... i! have had a look on his Facebook.... from what I read his son was seriously ill at a time. Do you know more and is he cured now ???
Old 10-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Thank you for the link... i! have had a look on his Facebook.... from what I read his son was seriously ill at a time. Do you know more and is he cured now ???
I have no idea about Alisatir's health... I hope he fully recovered!
Old 10-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Majesty

Charles-Henri brother of Queen Mathilde attend at the wedding of Nina Peers of Nieuwburgh and Philippe Chevallier-Chantepie
Nina Peers of Nieuwburgh, the daughter of Cedric Peers of Nieuwburgh and Countess Marina of Looz-Corswaren, is one of the oldest families of the Belgian nobility

http://www.pointdevue.fr/sites/point...ge_pdv3611.jpg

Tags
crown princess mathilde, d'udekem d'acoz, family, mathilde's family, queen mathilde