Queen Mathilde, Current Events, Part 1 (July 2013 - February 2019)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know I am a bit late, but just had to say Ice, love the first picture :previous:
Mathilde is such a warm person- especially with children.

:previous:

It's never too late :flowers:

Today, September 15, Queen Mathilde attended a session of the Council for Human Rights of the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, and she chaired a High Level Event on the theme Child Online Protection, organized in collaboration with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations on Violence against Children:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Yesterday, September 22, Queen Mathilde attended a round table meeting entitled "For the Youth" organized by the Queen Mathilde Foundation in Brussels.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde today, October 29, made a visit to the care centre La Braise for brain-damaged adult patients in Anderlecht. The centre celebrates its 20th anniversary this year.

** belga gallery **

previous.gif
A video: Mathilde op bezoek in Ethiopië | VTM NIEUWS

Last edited:
What a kind and warm gesture by Queen Mathilde!

I just adore that Queen. Is my favourite and always i find reasons why i adore her like this video!!!

The Queen is currently watching David Goffin vs Andy Murray during the Davis Cup Final in Ghent.

Queen Mathilde comforted a boy who had to cry due to the camera's of the press.

The boy was in the palace yesterday as the queen planned to read at the library of Laeken to a school class for the national reading week. Due to the terrorist threat the event was moved from the library to the palace.

Video:
Koningin Mathilde leest voor op paleis | VTM NIEUWS

Royalty op HLN.be - 24/24,7/7, lees al het nieuws over je favoriete royalty's

Photos:

Belga.

Queen Mathilde is really good with children. She must be a wonderful mother to her own 4 children. I'm also glad to see her at ease speaking Dutch , even though it is not her native language

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde made a visit to the 'Nervia/Laethem-Saint-Martin - Traits d'union' / 'Nervia/Sint-Martens-Latem - Koppelteken' exhibition in Brussels today, January 8:

** belga gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom