Princess Mathilde is pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Family, I Hope it's a Girl!!

Today on the Belgian tv program "royalty" there was a report about Mathilde's visits of this week! We heard Mathilde saying that there was some disagreement between Elisabeth and Gabriël about the sex of the new baby!

Elisabeth said that she wants a little sisiter because she already has 2 brothers and Gabriël want a brother because he want a soccer team!

Elisabeth said that she wants a little sisiter because she already has 2 brothers and Gabriël want a brother because he want a soccer team!
A soccer tem :D big work for M&P...

All the best to the again parents-to-be and to the siblings:flowers:

I've hope that will be a little princess.

I'm really happy for them! I always thought they were going to have four kids as it would be a great ballance between Mathilde's family situation (5 kids) and Philippe's family (3 kids) but I guess we will have to wait and see...

Personally I would prefer Mathilde to have a girl. I even know a perfect godmother: Princess Maria Laura! Her brother Amedeo is the godfather of Elisabeth and Joachim was chosen to be godfather to his youngest sister. For the godfather I wouldn't know, but it could be Mathilde's brother-in-law or even one of the Luxembourg princes...

I'm really happy for them! I always thought they were going to have four kids as it would be a great ballance between Mathilde's family situation (5 kids) and Philippe's family (3 kids) but I guess we will have to wait and see...

Personally I would prefer Mathilde to have a girl. I even know a perfect godmother: Princess Maria Laura! Her brother Amedeo is the godfather of Elisabeth and Joachim was chosen to be godfather to his youngest sister. For the godfather I wouldn't know, but it could be Mathilde's brother-in-law or even one of the Luxembourg princes...
Guillaume, Hereditary GD of Luxembourg is a godfather of Emmanuel.

What a nice new! A new pregnancy in Royal circles! It seems it's the "baby boom" up there.

Congrats, Princess Mathilde! Many womans must learn from your example...:flowers::wub::wub::wub:

Vanesa.

Congratulations to Princess Mathilde. Perhaps Princess Mary will be asked to be a Godmother?

congrats to the belgian royal family.. such a pleasant suprise =)

This is great and happy news for the entire royal family. I would love to see Elisabeth get a sister. But it doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy

Princess Mathilde is expecting her 4th baby on the 15th of april (same day as prince Philippe's birthday) she said this during the new year's reception this week

Last edited:
Why! Congratulations to her! She is one of my favorite Princesses, even if I don't know much about her. She is discrete, stylish, happy and has no problem with anyone, nor the protocol.

I'm very happy hearing these news. I love Royal babies...:D

Vanesa.

15th april - she is quite big already but i guess that happens when you are having your 4th baby

hope she has a smooth birth

Congratulations to her! I wish her a safe, healthy, and happy pregnancy!

Perhaps we should start a thread after the upcoming delivery...'Duchess of Brabant isn't pregnant'...:D

Perhaps we should start a thread after the upcoming delivery...'Duchess of Brabant isn't pregnant'...:D

Too funny, Madame Royale!

Congrats to the family--Mathilde is an interesting lady, I hope she has an easy pregnancy.

Will there be a thread about when (what date) Princess Mathilde will give birth?

I don't suppose an expected birth date was given with the other children but do you think she will give birth on the 15th April?

mathilde is the most autenthic in des row of all CPs and she seems to be in balance to everybody and everything!

Will there be a thread about when (what date) Princess Mathilde will give birth?

I don't suppose an expected birth date was given with the other children but do you think she will give birth on the 15th April?
My guess is that she might be having another C-section, so that type of delivery is often scheduled.

I didn't know Mathilde has had C-sections? Did the BRF officially say that? Isn't there a limit on how many C-sections one can have (not trying to start a new topic though).

Baby is due so very soon! Hurray!

Only her first baby was born through C section because the ombilical cord was around her neck twice.
The two other children were born naturally

I'm sure any day now there will be news it's very exciting! With the other children did the press know when Mathilde had been admitted or just when the announcement came she had given birth?

There was always the news (nog official) that she was brought to the hospital and than later they officially announced the birth

Congrats to the royal family and hope the preganancy goes safe and smoothly and that Princess Elisabeth will have a sister but I really want the baby to be happy and healthy that is what really matters.

Last edited:
I would be pleased, when the baby will come to the world 11 days later. This day is my birthday and I would be very proud to share my birthday with a very sweet royal child. Last year my hopes were three times disappointed. But life has gone on and life will go on, even the baby not will be born on my birthday.

If she actually has this baby on the 15th, he/she will share their birthday with my youngest grandson.

Do we know if it is a girl or boy?:)

Imagine if Mathilde has a girl...FOUR princesses from four different royal houses all born in April!

I would be pleased, when the baby will come to the world 11 days later. This day is my birthday and I would be very proud to share my birthday with a very sweet royal child. Last year my hopes were three times disappointed. But life has gone on and life will go on, even the baby not will be born on my birthday.

Are you saying the 26th? (due 15th plus 11 days) - because thats my birthday too! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom