Prince Philippe, Princess Mathilde and Family on Winter Holiday; March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An aarticle on the TRF blog by LadyLeana:

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde used last week’s school holiday to take their kids out to the snow. The family stayed in the Swiss Alps, in Verbier, where Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark have been frequent visitors. Princess Elisabeth and Prince Gabriel are already quite skillful on the skis, and they look very cute in helmets and red ski outfit.

It is nice to see the Crown Princely couple having good time. Skiing appears to be the sport of Kings as well as tennis and polo.

I love seeing this family when they are all together! The children are adorable.

The royal family looks like they are really enjoying themselves, thanks for posting the links!

They also posed for the media (first time that they do this on a ski holiday)
the result are lovely pictures.

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde and their children spend the Carnival holidays in Switzerland. It is a sporty and family week. Princes Elisabeth (10), Prince Gabriel (8) and Prince Emmanuel (6) are good skiers, as are their parents. Princess Eleonore (3) takes her first steps on skis. The family arrived in Verbier on Saturday 18 February, like the majority of Belgians who take to the mountains during this period. They stay with friends. BELGA PHOTO DANNY GYS

Pic1- Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4 - Pic5

More
Daylife - Belga

Last edited:
Have they always holidayed in Verbier?

I love how much they clearly are; as a couple and as a family.

They also posed for the media (first time that they do this on a ski holiday)
the result are lovely pictures.

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde and their children spend the Carnival holidays in Switzerland. It is a sporty and family week. Princes Elisabeth (10), Prince Gabriel (8) and Prince Emmanuel (6) are good skiers, as are their parents. Princess Eleonore (3) takes her first steps on skis. The family arrived in Verbier on Saturday 18 February, like the majority of Belgians who take to the mountains during this period. They stay with friends. BELGA PHOTO DANNY GYS

Pic1- Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4 - Pic5

More
Daylife - Belga

Very Very Nice Pictures They Look Wonderful , I Like Princess Mathilda Jacket Very Nice Color & Design :flowers: Thanx stephanievl

WOW They Look Wonderful family really amazing they look , very nice pictures , Thanx iceflower

I really wish the British Royal Family would do this nowadays. They used to do with when the Prince's and Princesses were young on skiing trips, but now they don't. The only ones who still go skiing as a family I suppose are the Wessex troup, and they would never do an official photo session, but it would be excellent press.

The Belgian's look so lovely and I love the childrens' similar ski suits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom