Photoshoot of Philippe Mathilde and family at Paradisio 18-07-09

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Here are the first wonderful pics of this year's summer
photosession, the kids are absolutely cute :)

Belgium's Prince Emmanuel, Princess Eleonore, Crown Princess
Mathilde, Prince Gabriel Crown Prince Philippe and Princess
Elisabeth visit Paradisio animal park in Brugelette, Belgium July
18, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** belga gallery **

All the photos are very tender and nice.:)
There are lots of happy family moments and this is one of them.:previous::rolleyes:

Thank you very much, Dear Iceflower!:flowers:

They are all so pretty.:heart:

Adorable photos! Princess Elisabeth looks like she had a great time. I love the photo of her with the bird on her shoulder.

great photos,the whole family look so cute together and having fun.
thanks for sharing:flowers:

So dainty, all these pics, thank you !:polarbear:

Thanks for the nice photos:flowers:
Children grow so much...:)
I know many mothers dress their children in similar style when they're young,
but Mathilde should give them other colour than pink or better colours, I think...

P.Eleonore looks soooo cute, as her siblings of course!!!!!!! I have to say, I found all of them grown up a lot since the last time I saw them...very funny choise for a photoshoot,really a good choise to make true that children could enjoy that situation that is of course really unusual!!!

On one of the pic Elisa is the spitting image of Queen Paola, it is amazing !

Thanks for the lovely pictures. The children seem so grownup, especially little Eleanore. What a pleasant family!

thank you everybody for the beautiful pictures and video's.

I really like the way Princess Elisabeth's hair is done and ik looks like Princess Eléonore has lost the red shine in her hair, it looks just as blond as her siblings hair.

Princess Mathilde, Prince Philippe and their children are all lovely! Thank you everybody for the pictures and videos!:flowers: It's amazing that the kids are growing up fast!

Thanks for sharing such wonderful photos !The Belgian Crown Princely family looked great. All children has grown a lot.

I noticed their resemblance too. Actually when little P.Eléonore was born I thougth she was more like her brother emmanuel, but now she's really changed a lot. What a pity she lost her beautiful red hair.
But she's anyway sooooo sweet and cute indeed!!!as her brothers and sister of course.
It's funny that P.Elisabeth is changing her set oh teeth!!!

:previous:
The children look beautiful in pink. Eleonore does look alot like Elisabeth when she was that age. :flowers:

lovely family. They are always dressed very nicely. The coordinating colors really photograph well.

What the wonderful family they are. It is unusual that the whole family outfits have so matching colors, all in pink. I love Mathilde's simile, children are very cute. Elisabeth seems tall for her age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom