Philippe and Mathilde´s Economic Mission to Qatar & Bahrein, 3-8 Nov 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems Phillipe got a tan quickly, he looks good! As does Mathilde, I like her in the green dress and the hair is always perfectly in place too. A pity they didn´t present her with some fine jewelry, the arabs usually shower the British royals with them (who already have an enormous collection).

I dont know if im wrong, but most of the jewl's the Bristish got were from Saudi & the UAE. The much richer than those in the area. Anyways, moving on the green dress is lovely, color & cut. Really shows her growing baby;)

Does anyone know around how many Belgiums live in Qatar?

Thank you for posting the pics. Mathilde looks fabulous in the green dress - so elegant:flowers:

The pictures of Mathilde and Philip meeting are very emotional, you can see that ther missed each other and are very happy to be together.

In the photos of Mathilde wearing the pink coat she is has 2 different earings, in some she is wearing pearls and in the other big colored earings.
Did she change them during the day??

Beautiful pictures, thank you so much. Mathilde's attitudes are always so heart warming, imo. I am never tired of this royal couple. :wub:

I like the green dress on Mathilde, I find the color so outstanding!

Belgium crown prince visits pearl qatar island project - article
Belgian crown prince receives NHA chief - article

The pictures are so beautiful!!!! Thank you.
Mathilde look very pretty.

Belgian royals open Dialogic Qatar offices - article

Last edited:
Mathilde is always so beautiful, pregnant or not pregnant and so well dressed

I only managed to see all these lovely pictures today. Both make such a nice couple. I like Mathilde more and more. She seems to be a warm and hard working person, very down to earth. She used to dress abit old fashioned but these days have gone as she has transformed into one of the best royal dressers around.

Is there a reason they always go to Qatar? Have they ever been Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom