P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLeana

Royal Blogger, TRF Author
City
-
Country
Belgium
post-12-1074332361.gif

Welcome to the 2nd news and pictures thread of Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eléonore.
The previous thread can be found here.
Please post current news and pictures of Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eléonore in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.

Last edited:
What adorable children! They look so happy and so natural. May they always be able to stay that way. They are lucky in their parents.

Pics 13.2.2009

Princess Elisabeth and her father Prince Philippe of Belgium pose during
a visit to the International Polar Foundation in Brussels on the occasion
of the inauguration of the ''Princess Elisabeth Antarctica' Belgian polar
research station, February 13, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Elisabeth looks so serious, trying to figure out how the windmill is working... It's so cute and funny.

What a great honor for such a lovely young girl, having a polar research station named after her! She is so cute in the photos.

How proud Prince Philippe looks on the pic with her !

I think one day she will be a great crownprincess and a Queen for her country. she's really sweet and elengant, like her her mother.

Elizabeth looks so sweet and cute! Her dad, Prince Philippe looks proud of his daughter. Elizabeth must be honored to have a polar research station named after her!

The visit was only now talked about in the press, as today the station was officially inaugurated. Philippe and Elisabeth recorded a video message, which was sent to the scientists in Antarctica. See here (click on the second pic in the text, with caption "de boodschap van Prinses Elisabeth", you can see & hear Elisabeth near the end of the video fragment) (deredactie.be)

CP Philippe says something like how this is a project of vision, and everyone here is proud.
Elisabeth says "I wish you good luck", first in Dutch, then in French.:wub:

Last edited:
Thanks ot stephanievl. How good to see and hear her:flowers:

What a lovely little girl is Princess Elizabeth. She has already an air of distinction and poise and I´m sure her parents are very proud of her.

Does anyone know that will there be a photoshoot for Princess Eleonore"s 1st birthday?

I don't believe that there will be a photoshoot today. I think we will get new pictures in summer.

Yes, definitely a reddish tint. But the pic is about half a year old...and that´s a lot in baby´s life.
Many children turn blond in their second year (even those, who were born with dark hair and get dark hair as adults again), so it might be, she is now as light blond as her brothers and sister...

Her father is blond, her mother too, all his father's family is also blond, her siblings blond...It would be strange if she wouldn't be blond...

Alright :)

It could be SO sweet if she would stay red-haired. But for sure also if she turns blonde :)

It's a strange thing. Prince Philippe, prince Laurent and princess Astrid were all blond as a child. By the time they were 18, they were all dark brown. Philippe's hear was getting blonder and blonder again before his hair went to grey.

Mathilde's coulor is difficult to say. In older pictures, before her wedding, she had brown hair, but was also blond/ dark blond as a child.

So for the kids I expect some coulorchanging too :)

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde bring their children, Prince Gabriel ,Prince Emmanuel and Princess Elisabeth to school, the Sint-Jan-Berchmanscollege, in Brussels.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Lovely photos of the little Belgian princes going to school. This year Emmanuel looks much more confident. What beautiful children they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom