The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > King Philippe & Queen Mathilde and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Royal Highness

ive been wondering, Prince Phillippe is not that adored by his belgium people, but what the belgie citizens say about Elizabeth? they love her and anticipate her time as future queen? maybe someone from belgium can answer my question

Old 11-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Commoner

Iīm happy that the boy could bring her the cake and I love the new picture from her 10th birthday.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:54 AM
Nobility

I have a question: did Princess Elisabeth received her first Holy Communion?
Old 02-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Heir Apparent

These children are so cute! Elisabeth,Emmanuel,and Eleonore all look like their father and Gabriel looks like his mother!
Old 02-20-2012, 12:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchesina View Post
I have a question: did Princess Elisabeth received her first Holy Communion?
I read that she did. But during a private ceremony. Guessing Gabriel did too.

Queen Mathilde
Old 02-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
These children are so cute! Elisabeth,Emmanuel,and Eleonore all look like their father and Gabriel looks like his mother!
MMmh, I don't agree with you. Sure, they are (over)cute :) But in my view Elizabeth, Gabriel and Emmanuel are like their dad and only Eleonore is really like her mom. Elisabeth is just her dad with long hair she has some looks and facial expressions of Josephine-Charlotte, I think. Gabriel is totally his dad, but in a different way that Emmanuel, that also looks so hard to his dad.
But Eleonor is kinda differents of her siblings, I think she is the "d'Udekem d'Acoz" touch of the kids :)

(look at the pix, I think you won't disagree )

Queen Mathilde
Old 04-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl
Elisabeth this morning receiving a cake at the school gate.
Movie Clip

Karrewiet Online

2 more birthday clips:

The YouTube clips have been removed but you can see the program here.
http://www.rtl.be/videos/video/368169.aspx

I'm a bit annoyed that you can only view the RTL clip of Elisabeth's birth from Belgium but at least the video on her 10th birthday is available overseas.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Elisabeth, Prince Emmanuel, class mates and teachers pictured during the presentation of the art@school project at the Sint-Jan Berchmans College primary and secondary school in Brussels, Friday 01 June 2012. The project aims to connect pupils and teachers and to stimulate contemporary art.

Great to see them again!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** photonews/gettyimages gallery **
Old 06-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely pix ! Very cute children !
Old 06-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Elisabeth, Prince Emmanuel, class mates and teachers pictured during the presentation of the art@school project at the Sint-Jan Berchmans College primary and secondary school in Brussels, Friday 01 June 2012. The project aims to connect pupils and teachers and to stimulate contemporary art.

Great to see them again!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** photonews/gettyimages gallery **
Elisabeth is looking like a young lady that she is. What a beautiful girl.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Royal Highness

Elizabeth already looks like a future queen. She is lovely, refined, and has that serene look one associates with top royalty.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Isn't it about the time of their annual photo session ?
Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Serene Highness

A thread on Luxemburg suggested that some of these children will be in the wedding of Stephanie and Guillome. Very appropriate, since Stephanie is Belgian! is Princess Elizabeth old enough to be a maid of honor, or do they not have "maids of honor" at Luxembourg weddings, but just children?
Old 07-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I guess it'll take place within the next two weeks. Mathilde and Philippe have been in Burundi the last days and will have a few more official engagements in July. In 2011 and 2010 it took place on July 8th, so I guess we'll see some great pics soon
Old 07-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

If they do, I'm pretty sure Stephanie would prefer her own siblings to be the main part of the wedding. I don't think she's even met Mathilde and Phillipe or their children.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Stephanie has met Philippe and Mathilde at least one time, when they all attended the christening of Princess Estelle of Sweden in May.
Maybe it's true that Stephanie may prefer someone from her own family to play prominent roles in her wedding, but this doesn't prevent that other roles are played by relatives of Guillaume - thing that imo is very likely.
Guillaume is the godfather of Prince Emmanuel, maybe he will be one of the pageboys.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

It would really surprise me very much ! Don't forget they are cousins and the two families are very close !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
If they do, I'm pretty sure Stephanie would prefer her own siblings to be the main part of the wedding. I don't think she's even met Mathilde and Phillipe or their children.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:32 AM

What about the summer photosession? It's almost August :(
Old 07-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Royal Highness

^i was wondering that too, maybe because of the Olympics, the photosession was push forward to the middle of August, like the Danish royal family who have their phoosession in August and because of the Olympics, they had earlier.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:51 PM

I hope that they'll have it later, I was already thinking that they had cancelled it.

Tags
eleonore, elisabeth, emmanuel, gabriel, prince emmanuel, prince gabriel, princess eleonore, princess elisabeth