P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this year it will be Elisabeth 10th anniversary. i wonder if they will give her a special and big party.
i still wish someday to see the future heirs together for a photoshoot, so it would be nice for them to be invited in case theres a celebration for her 10th birthday.
Princess Elisabeth with Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor. that would make history

This is IMO one of the loveliest families in royalty. The parents, their four children, in those pictures, transmit a happiness, gentleness, togetherness that is impressive in our days. I was delighted by all the latest photos and how well Princess Mathilde dresses her brood!

Here in Belgium we regret not to see them more often. The children change so much in very few months ! Now the press respect their privacy and that's good but...I miss seeing them !

I would like to see them more with their grandparents... :)

What a lovely family, I like very much Princess Mathilde, she is one of my favorit princess, she will be the most beautiful queen( but I hope the more late as possible, because, I like also very much the King Albert), but perhaps after the crisis of the governement, he will abdicat for his son Philippe which is already 51 years old

Oh, I love the pic! I can't believe they're grown up so fast. I love Princess Elisabeth. She's so pretty, and I hope they'll be throwing a party for her birthdya. It would be exciting to see a picture of the little princes and princesses together. :DPrincess Eleonore looked so cute in the vid. :D

The 3 oldest began a new school year today.
What school or schools do they attend?
What grades are they in? What is the American equivalent?
How does the education structure/system work in Belgium?

Is Eleonore going to school?She is three.

What an absolutely beautiful young Lady!!! I remember when she was born, wow times flies too fast!! She seems very dignified for a 10 yr old, her parents have done an amazing job!!

She's beautiful. Every bit a young lady, and princess.

Absolutely gorgeous. Refined, sweet, elegant, a true little princess. Her parents must be very proud of her.

What a lovely Queen we will have one day... really beautiful and precious pix !

Thank you for posting the photos - she is a gorgeous young lady and the 10 years since she was born have gone very quickly

Such a beautiful young lady, I shouldn't wish time away but I cant wait to see Queen Elisabeth.

:lol: Loved his first attempt to bring her the cake. I am glad that he was successful in the end.

I don't speak French or Dutch, but it sounds like she gave her hospital speech in Dutch. Does she speak French or English as well? It's hard to believe she's already 10. I remember reading about her birth.

I don't speak French or Dutch, but it sounds like she gave her hospital speech in Dutch. Does she speak French or English as well? It's hard to believe she's already 10. I remember reading about her birth.

This was a French television episode. They usually do everything in the 2 languages but here they only show the French parts here (unless it was subtitles, then it was Dutch).

Elisabeth speaks Fench with her parents but goes to a Dutch speaking school and follows after school activities such as danceclasses in Dutch.

The more I see this little Princess, the more I love her and admire the education she is receiving from her parents. You can see how normal her prvate life is, playing with ther siblings, but at the same time how seriously and elegantly she behaves when she is in her "princess skin".

Elizabeth is so cute. I think she´ll be a great crownprincess and queen of belgium.
Sometimes she looks a little bit shy but at the same way she looks interesting and happy. What a great and beautiful girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom