P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look!!!!!!!! Princess Elisabeth seems to be sad to come back to school!!!!!!!!!!! I can understand her...or just she was sleepy yet!!!!!!!!!!

Aww...they look so so cute with their school bags...:flowers:

All the children has the same schoolbag???????? IMO It seems like the school gave it to them. I remember when I went to school I had cartoon schoolbag, and every years I wanted to change it. On the contrary they all have that bag that looks like a bag forgrown up folks.

All the children has the same schoolbag???????? IMO It seems like the school gave it to them. I remember when I went to school I had cartoon schoolbag, and every years I wanted to change it. On the contrary they all have that bag that looks like a bag forgrown up folks.

That's a very popular brand in Belgium, I think at least half of the school children at one point have had bags from that brand. I know I did :lol: (only the colours were not as cool back then)

Does this mean Prince Gabriel is starting in his first year of primary school now?

That's a very popular brand in Belgium, I think at least half of the school children at one point have had bags from that brand. I know I did :lol: (only the colours were not as cool back then)

Does this mean Prince Gabriel is starting in his first year of primary school now?

I thnk so!!!!!!!!

01-09-2009 Brussels Prince Philippe (Filip) and Princess Mathilde bring their children, Prince Gabriel (20-08-2003), Prince Emmanuel (04-10-2005) and Princess Elisabeth (25-10-2001) to school, the Sint-Jan-Berchmanscollege, in Brussels.
PPE Agency

Me too, Kipling has great bags :wave:!

I am hearing in German magazine are pictures from Crown princess Victoria of Sweden together with Princess Eleonore from visit September 2009!

Have anyone see pictures of this private visit?

Its in Belgian and Dutch magazines too. These photo's are from Olivier Polet and he published 100 pictures of the family.

see my website www.littleroyals.web-log.nl for the pictures of Victoria and Eleonore

In which magazines are these pictures available, Gertrude? I have to buy one of them!

Marengo, some of them are available in this week's issue of Point de vue.

Those children are like out of a fairy tale book. Beautiful pictures of the whole family.

I was desperately waiting for these photos, I wanted to see them again since the photoshoot for the 10th wedding anniversary. Anyway, they're so cute, children are lovely and they're growing up so fast especially Eleonore and Elisabeth, I think. The last one changed a lot. Gabriel is so beautiful, he's my own Prince Charming, I have to admit...Day by day Emmanuel looks like his father more and more.

I am looking forward for the Monarchy site to be working again but I doubt it... it has been this way for a rather long time now

Wonderful pictures of the family; especially the children. Thank you!

Thanks for the pix and the address of the new site !

The children are getting so big and they are all so cute! Thank you stephanievl!:)

Lovely pictures Stephanievl. Elisabeth and Gabriel are growing so tall

I would like to appreciate Mathilde that she dressed her kids so well.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom