P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore - News and Pictures Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have ever seen her with anything other than loose hair. Maybe that is why she seems younger. Maybe she does not like to mess with hair which will most likely change in a year or two.

:previous: You have a right to your opinion, but why did you not bother to comment on or agree with any of the many positive things said about the girl...her beauty and poise for example....instead of choosing to berate and wag your finger for a relatively mild comment on the condition of her hair? And I repeat, if you find that comment cruel I suspect you live a very sheltered Internet existence:cool:.

eya, I agree with you 100%. I think of all the current generation Royal couples Philippe and Mathilde have done the best job of preparing their Heir. She strikes a perfect balance between happy childhood and poised Royal.:)

To any young and perhaps also old women it does not matter now many nice things you say about how they look if it is accompanied by negative comments as above. A nice does not negate the rude.

All the posts I have seen have a small mention of messy hair but are really about how wonderful a girl she seems and how proud her parents must be or how good a job they have done with her. I would say most old or young women would appreciate the kind loving comments and not dwell on the mention of hair. Seems to me you are the one making everything about appearance to the exclusion of the rest.

I'm pretty sure that those who mentioned the "messy" or "bedhead" hair didn't mean to use any cruelty on Princess Elisabeth, nor to offend the sensitivity of anyone else.
I'd therefore suggest to end this debate and move on.
Thank you for understanding.

MAfan
Belgian Forum Moderator

Beautiful pictures, I love how they are no longer dressed the same and Elisabeth's Armani poncho :lol:

I love the pictures!!!! And yes especially the second.

Great photos! is it Christmas themed?
and I love Elizabeth's hair. She is such a lady already

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

She has always been a natty dresser and now as she is old enough to pick out and put her looks together if she has eye for high end designers already it only bodes well for her and us... Having a stunning very fashionable young queen to admire is a very very good thing :)

Cute pictures.
Elisabeth, Gabriel and Emmanuel are likely too grown up for it anyway but I wonder if they were frequent users of the playhouse (Chalet des Princes) which was commissioned by Queen Astrid for Baudouin and his siblings. They once used it for Elisabeth's first birthday celebrations and it looked like such a lovely place.

Great photos! is it Christmas themed?
and I love Elizabeth's hair. She is such a lady already

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

This week it is autumn vacation in Belgium.
I think the pictures are released therefore. As kind of holiday pics.

Great photos of King Philippe and Queen Mathilde's children. Princess Elisabeth is looking so grown up now, and also so chic in her poncho. I love her hair in this photo too.
I'm the opposite to everyone else as I prefer the first photo, though the second one is lovely as well.

Does anyone know if the family went away for their autumn holiday or if they stayed in Brussels?

Elisa has become a real teenager and all the children are remarquably beautiful

Lovely photo of all the kids. Elisabeth is definitely a teenager, a few more years and she will be doing events and we will see her more. I agree the boys do resemble their Great Uncle

In VTM Royalty yesterday.

Prince Gabriel (12) who likes tennis wanted to participate to a tennis Competition in Limburg. He took the name Gabriel Legrand.

The King and the Queen found it out , and the young Prince had to cancel.

What sad !

In VTM Royalty yesterday.

Prince Gabriel (12) who likes tennis wanted to participate to a tennis Competition in Limburg. He took the name Gabriel Legrand.

The King and the Queen found it out , and the young Prince had to cancel.

What sad !
You misunderstood something it seems.
Prince Gabriel was supposed to join a tennis club to participate in competitions. His parents chose a Flemish tennis club and enrolled him under the alias Gabriel Le Grand (an alias which is used since decades). There were also additional security measures: Gabriel should only participate in home games and on the least accessible court. Unfortunately there were leaks and public and press found out and then his parents decided to pull him out of the competition. It may sound a tad overprotective but Philippe, Mathilde and their security team for sure they didn’t take this decision without valid reasons.

The excellent Queen Mathilde blog had an entry on this
Queen Mathilde: Looking for a tennis club
and here’s an additional article by Het Nieuwsblad:
Schuilnaam prins Gabriël lekt uit: geen tennistornooi - Het Nieuwsblad

Reactions: eya
The prince must have been rather disappointed. But considering the security threats I can not blame the services for being careful in these matters.

I suppose they must be looking for a new incognito name after this one was leaked.

Mara,
I am impressed you know a lot about our Royals.
Again they spoke about Princess Elisabeth trip, everybody went to guesthouses and the Princess in a hotel with bodyguards.

In the Netherlands and in Belgium they are Monarchs with too young Children.

What a beautiful family and how Lisa has grown....

Elisabeth gets more and more beautiful. She looks very grown-up. The boys are very handsome and Eleonore looks very sweet. I love the rolling backpack one of the boys is using. His back and shoulders will definitely benefit from not lugging all the heavy textbooks from class to class.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom