King Philippe, Q. Mathilde and Family, General News, Part 1 (July 2013 - Sept. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 boys with the same austrian jacket, not natural , not modern and not nice at all.

I used to go to South Tyrol (northern Italy) on summer holidays with my parents when I was a kid and my mum bought me a Tyrolean costume which was very similar to the one P.Eleonore is wearing: it's a very common thing to wear those outfits on special occasions in Alpine regions (even to go to the theatre/opera house) and it's a nice nod to Austria and to Salzburg.

:previous:
And very handsome indeed. Mathilde is a very lucky lady to have him on her arm, he is like a *Silver Fox* in my book, just WOW!

And wow the king looks very tanned.
In some of the photos, he looks sunburnt! Q Mathilde looks very tanned too.

Wonderful pics - nice to see the younger children wearing traditional costumes.

On a side note: I remember being in Europe back in 2008 and was shocked at the cost of SPF 15+ sunscreen. My friend and I paid a small fortune for a small bottle from a pharmacy in Nice. I'm from Australia, and the price we paid would have bought me a litre bottle of SPF 30+ sunscreen!

:previous:
And very handsome indeed. Mathilde is a very lucky lady to have him on her arm, he is like a *Silver Fox* in my book, just WOW!

Welcome to the Philippe Fan Club :cool::D?

I love how they chose to wear traditional Austrian clothing for the event, that's actually something people do when visiting that country.

Strange that more pictures haven't surfaced yet :unsure:

This thread has been closed. You can find the new thread here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom